You are a feminine colt on the run from an abusive history. Can you survive in the world with hunters at your back?
Total Quest Duration:3 years, 9 months, 18 daysTotal Word Count:452,020Total Quest Posts:1/2392
Avg Thread Duration: 7 days, 14 hours, 31 minutesAvg Word Count:4,758Avg Thread Posts:25
Current Thread Duration:4 days, 4 hours, 12 minutesCurrent Word Count:3,545Current Thread Posts:24
Total Threads:95

2015-09-30 07:52:03 No. 24895975
Emerald Jewel finds himself in the middle of a forest road after coming a far way from his hometown. He had to run far, for his family was rich, and there would almost certainly be a reward for his safe return to his "parents".

If his Stepfather and Stepmother ever got him back... Well... Emerald Jewel wasn't sure if he could survive what they would do to him.

He doesn't know what's ahead, or even how he going to survive, but he knows that he can't go back.

The main road continues to the WEST. Emerald isn't sure where it goes, but main roads always have to lead to big cities, right? There is also a smaller path to the NORTH, that seems to lead into the forest more.

What does Emerald Jewel do?

2015-09-30 08:22:42 No. 24896443
>>24895988
>>24896032
>>24896045
>>24896050
>>24896060

http://imgur.com/PtPXPbV

Emerald Jewel has his mom's pendant. His REAL mom's pendant. Emerald never knew too much about her though...

The ring on the other hand, is his stepmom's. A punishment from when Emerald got a little too excited during one of his step parent's... sessions. Emerald has tried removing it before, but it doesn't seem to want to come off.

Just looking at it makes Emerald Jewel feel shameful things.

>Frustration increases from 60 to 65!
>Watch out, when frustration reaches too high, Emerald will need to find a way to release it, and may do things he may regret later!

>>24896158
>>24896194
>>24896263
>>24896283
>>24896364

NORTH it is!

>>24896394

I've been found! To be fair, I didn't pick the girly colt this time, that was you guys.

2015-09-30 08:47:19 No. 24896831
Emerald goes NORTH.

>Easy Perception Check, -1.
>rolled a 3, passed.
>(I'm going super easy with the system. A pass is rolling any number below the stat on a d6. + or - are awarded depending on how difficult or easy the task is.)
>Emerald's perception is 4, he rolled a 3, therefore he passed.

Emerald smells it before he sees it.

Jumping into a nearby bush, Emerald peers ahead. A little ways away there is what appears to be a Unicorn mare sitting in front of a fire. Above it which is giving off the most delectable odor. Emerald's stomach rumbles. He's been traveling for days now, and he hasn't been eating too well.

What does Emerald do?

2015-09-30 09:32:23 No. 24897459
>Dex Check
>Rolled 1, passed

Emerald makes a wide arc around the outside of the wagon, carefully watching his footing for stray twigs or crunchy leaves that may alert the mare to his presence. As Emerald sneaks he gets brief snatches of her visage.

The unicorn mare is quite pretty. Her reddish brown fur doesn't seem to have a single blemish, and her raven black curly mane shines beautifully set against the fire light. She is dressed in various shawls, and is wearing what appears to be gold jewelry.

Emerald makes it to behind the back right side of the caravan, but he can't think of a way to get to the food. She's concentrating on the pot too closely, giving a few stirs here and there while humming.

What does Emerald do?

2015-09-30 10:16:42 No. 24898078
>>24897476
>>24897478
>>24897527
>>24897535
>>24897553
>>24897747

From the side of the cart Emerald gives a cautious "Um... Excuse me?"

The mare, almost as if she was expecting company, turns her head and looks at the colt before her.

>Perception check
>Rolled 5, failed.

"My goodness, a child, and so far from town by yourself?"

"Um... Yes...?" Emerald Jewel says fidgeting, "Your food smells really good, could I um... Have some?"

"Oh, where are my manners! Of course dear, come here, let me get you a bowl."

Emerald Jewel approaches the pot and a bowl comes to meet his gaze, held magically in the air. Emerald takes a hold, and he watches as the spoon lifts out of the pot and pours a hearty helping of whatever stew the unicorn was making into it.

If the smell was delicious before, it's nothing to what it is now, and Emerald greedily drink it up. He isn't sure what it is, but it's spicy, and it definitely has potatoes in it.

Emerald hears a chuckle, and turns, a little embarrassed, back to the mare. Emerald forget she was there.

"My name is Stargazer, what is yours?"

Wiping his mouth the colt responds, "Emerald Jewel!"

"Nice to meet you, dear." She says smiling sweetly.

What does Emerald Jewel do now?

2015-09-30 10:55:46 No. 24898633
>>24898140
>>24898145
>>24898148
>>24898172
>>24898191
>>24898213
>>24898319
>>24898467

Emerald thanks Stargazer for the food, and asks the unicorn about herself.

"Oh, just a traveling sales-mare trying to make her way in the world." Stargazer says dismissively, "But I'm more concerned about you my dear. Where are your parents? Aren't they worried about you?"

Emerald gazes down at his hooves, but doesn't answer.

After a brief moment, Emerald notices his bowl is being lifted into the air again and Stargazer says, "Ah, my apologies. I didn't mean to bring up anything painful. Would you like some more stew, my dear?"

Emerald nods, and trying to change the subject asks where the nearest town is.

"I just came from Trotton to the NORTH, you might be able to see it from here." Stargazer says pointing a hoof.

Emerald Jewel glances hopefully up the road, but even with the path well illuminated by the fire all you see is trees and road ending in inky blackness. You feel a bump at your hooves and see a bowl of stew before you.

"Drink up my dear, before it gets cold!"

>Perception check
>Rolled 3, passed

You see an old gleam in the Unicorn's eyes for a second as you pick up the bowl. You aren't sure why, but it makes you feel a bit wary.

What does Emerald do?

2015-09-30 11:27:01 No. 24898984
>>24898655
>>24898685
>>24898691
>>24898697
>>24898712
>>24898738

Emerald has second thoughts about drinking the soup.

"Um... I think I'm full, actually"

Stargazer's smiles twitches.

"No need to be shy dear! It's a cold evening and soon it will be a cold night."

Emerald is seriously starting to feel uncomfortable. He glances around. If he darted back around the wagon or behind some bushes he doubted that the unicorn could catch him or blast him with any magic, but Emerald isn't 100% percent sure on that.

Stalling for time, Emerald tips the bowl towards his mouth, but keeps it tightly pursed. After a second he lowers the bowl, and Stargazer's smile has returned. Emerald quickly asks what she sells.

"Oh, various knick-knacks and thing-a-majigs. Antiques, potions, books... Whatever I can get my hooves on really."

Emerald then asks about her magical prowress.

"I'm no more magical than any other Unicorn, my dear." Is all she says with another big smile, "Now drink up, before the stew gets cold!"

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-01 12:12:40 No. 24899380
>>24899012
>>24899022
>>24899046
>>24899072

(Last update for the night! But I'll stick around for a little while longer before i sleep.)

Emerald excuses himself, claiming to have to use the bathroom, and as soon as he is out of eyesight of Stargazer he bolts.

Emerald heads NORTH, towards what you he hopes is Trotton.

He comes to find that Stargazer was certainly lying to him, as it takes quite a bit of time to come to what he thinks is the town. It's what he thinks is the town because if it is the town, there isn't much of it left.

It looks like there was a landslide here, and all that seems to be left of the houses are split wood beams, collapsed roofs, cracked tiles, and piles of dirt and rocks.

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-01 10:46:04 No. 24902594
>>24899398
>>24899399
>>24899404
>>24899417
>>24899684

Emerald doesn't find anyone, not even bodies, or bits and pieces of them. In fact, that alone confuses Emerald, but it's fine. Emerald has had enough of people for the day.

The colt searches the nearby houses for anything useful.

>Perception Check
>Rolled 6, failed.

He manages to find two daikon radishes and an apple before calling it a night. Emerald finds the least rickety looking collapsed house and lays underneath it. He smiles to himself. Things aren't really going that bad, right? At least he is still alive, and this is better than the way it was before, he thinks to himself. He then lowers his head into his arms and falls quickly to sleep.

Emerald is woken up the next day by sounds in the distance. Keeping stock still, the colt listens for a while, and realizes it's voices some ways away. He raises his head and twitches his ears towards the sound, but the words are still indistinguishable to him.

What does he do?

2015-10-01 11:42:36 No. 24903057
>>24902624
>>24902665
>>24902676
>>24902707
>>24902734

(I have to shower for work, so the update after this might be delayed.)

>Dex Check
>Rolled 4, failed.

Emerald quickly eats one of the radishes and the apple, leaving the other behind to pick up later (hopefully). He then creeps over the broken houses and piles of debris to the chatter, and tries to overhear. He carefully makes his way to a crumbling ceramic tiled roof a few feet above the talkers.

It appears to be two ponies dressed in white robes with golden trim around the large hoods.

"-and no survivors."

"Well, keep looking. We have to make sure just in case."

It's still a little hard to hear, so Emerald creeps closer to the edge, and then it happens. The ceramic tile cracks and breaks beneath him, causing Emerald and much of the part of the roof he was standing on to tumble loudly onto the ground below.

The two ponies quickly look around at you in shock. And Emerald quick pulls himself onto his feet.

Quick, what does Emerald do?

2015-10-01 01:16:55 No. 24903790
>>24903071
>>24903090
>>24903134
>>24903151
>>24903176
>>24903257

"Hey! Stop!" one of the robed ponies yells as Emerald Jewel takes off. Emerald ducks and dodges around the rubble, but it isn't enough. He can still hear the hooves of the robed ponies still behind them.

Emerald darts around the corner and knocks into something warm... Warm and soft. A shriek of surprise tells Emerald exactly what it is.

He looks up to see a blushing, incredibly alarmed mare staring back at him.

What does Emerald do?

(Also, this might be the last update for a while since I have to go to work. Might be able to get one more out though.)

2015-10-01 02:19:17 No. 24904398
>>24903817
>>24903821
>>24903837
>>24903838
>>24903852

"I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Emerald Jewel stammers out.

>TRAIT ACTIVATED

Emerald Jewel attempts to run around the side of the mare, but the robed pony quickly tackles him. As Emerald tries to struggle out of her grip...

"Wait!! I don't... I mean We've been looking for survivors all morning! Let us help!"

Why should he even trust her? Emerald thinks he could probably still struggle away. What does Emerald do?

(Alright, off to work.)

2015-10-01 11:23:45 No. 24910271
Emerald attempts to struggle out of the mare's grasp, and the mare struggles back.

>Body Check
>Rolled 3, Failed.

After a short scuffle Emerald end up flat on his back with the mare sitting atop him.

"I think we may have started off on the wrong foot. My name is Hope. Hope Blossoms! I'm here with Ponycare, and we are here to help the unfortunate survivors of this disaster. Which so far comes to only you."

"I-I'm Emerald." the little colt manages to say, not really listening too hard to the rest of what she said.

He has become incredibly distracted.

The way she is sitting on him...
Her beauty...
Her long, pink hair and smooth white fur...
The slight blush and soft panting from the scuffle...

>Emerald's Frustration is now 70/100!

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-02 12:28:41 No. 24910857
>>24910307
>>24910389
>>24910389
>>24910495

(Planned to get three updates out, but I'm only going to manage two. Ah well, see ya guys tomorrow.)

Emerald Jewel asks Hope Blossoms to get off of him.

"Okay... Just no more running away alright? We should head over to base camp. We can get you a nice breakfast and a checkup to make sure everything is okay!"

Hope gets off of Emerald and ushers him towards the outskirts of town where a bunch of large tents are set up. Emerald doesn't get to look too hard at any of them as he is quickly steered into a small clearing with many large tables and benches set up, all leading to one of the robed ponies who seems to be mixing something in a pot. Whoever they are, these ponies were clearly expecting a lot more people to be here.

"Here, sit! Let me get you some food!"

She rushes up to the pot and then back, giving Emerald a small bowl of stew.

Emerald stares at it a second and then remarks that he isn't hungry.

"Ah, well you are probably still pretty shocked over everything that's happened. That's okay, that feeling is normal. Do you want to talk about it? Are you hurt? Where are your parents? They aren't still buried somewhere in the rubble are they? We can go back out and look for them, if you want!"

Well, she is certainly trying to be helpful at least. Maybe Hope Blossoms isn't so bad after all.

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-02 09:08:24 No. 24920180
Emerald feels like he could trust Hope, but at the same time it's better to be cautious in a situation like this.

"I don't know what happened to my parents, or anyone else! There was a... Um... Landslide and I haven't seen anypony since then..."

Hope looks worriedly at you and says, "I'm sorry, this must be hard for you... It's alright. You don't need to say anymore child. Anyway, if you don't feel like eating now, let's make our way over to the triage for a check up. We have some very talented doctors with us, and if I find anything wrong we'll have them look at it!"

Emerald and Hope leave the stew behind and start walking towards a large tent with a huge red cross on it.

The ponies walk in silence. Emerald smiles at the mare before him and she smiles back. Maybe now would be a good time to ask her any questions.

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-02 10:41:25 No. 24921125
http://imgur.com/KqNcfyv

Without another word the two ponies enter the tent with the cross. The inside of which is cordoned off into ten rooms separated by heavy cloth sheets. Each room contains little more than a cot with a thin blanket.

Hope has you sit down on one of the cots and shuts the separtor.

"Can you take off that amulet, Emerald?"

Emerald frowns and grasps the amulet in his hoof.

"Okay, okay it's fine. You can keep it on dear. It shouldn't get in the way too much."

She starts with his head, feeling for lumps and checking his mouth, ears, and eyes. Hope than moves to his legs, squeezing and tapping his joints and hooves.

"So far so good..."

She then checks his back, running a hoof along Emerald's body. Emerald can feel his face heat up a little bit, and tries to ignore the feeling.

"My goodness your fur and your mane are... So soft." Hope then stops and pulls away slightly saying, "Okay I'm going to check your... More personal area. Can you turn towards me?"

"A-ah, yes... In fact I was hoping you could help me with... Um... This thing on my..." Emerald trails off embarrassed, and opts to instead spreads his legs and shows the mare the ring.

"Oh..." Hope says, and Emerald Jewel sees a look in her eyes that he knew well, and had mixed feelings about.

Hope slowly stretches a hoof out and Emerald let's out a gasp of surprise.

She starts stroking him. Emerald's eyes glaze over slightly. It's so nice and delicate... He wasn't used to this. Is it okay? It's probably not, r-right?

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-02 11:32:31 No. 24921475
After a few more gasps and moans, Emerald asks how this will help get the ring off.

"Ring...? Oh!" Hope says, seemingly snapping back to reality.

"I, that is to say, I mean! Yes, the ring! Um..." Hope continues, gesturing uselessly, "I'm actually not sure what this is. You say it doesn't come off? How did you get it in the first place?"

"No, I can't get it off and.. And I don't want to talk about where it came from..." Emerald says, not meeting Hopes eyes.

"Y-yes of course, I um..." Hope says, not meeting Emerald's gaze either and seemingly not hearing what he said, "I should probably go looking for... For more survviors! Yes, um... You are free to wander the compound. I should-" Hope says trailing off, springing to her feet and dashing outside.

There is a silence as Emerald stares at the place Hope left. He let's out a little whine. His member is throbbing longingly, and as much as he wants to finish he knows better than to try to do it himself with the ring on.

>Emerald's frustration increases to 90/100!

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-03 12:49:58 No. 24921940
http://imgur.com/kUcfJaK

(Last Update of the night. Also Saturday is my busy work day so there won't be too many updates tomorrow.)

Emerald hops off the cot and leaves the triage, looking for the direction Hope went. Because of the way the camp is situated, Emerald can tell that she didn't head back towards Trotton, as she would have been visible walking out to the ruins. Emerald wanders around the immediate area in hopes of finding Hope or perhaps someone who saw where she went.

Around the backside of the Triage is a small encampment of tents that appear to be the sleeping quarters for the group Hope Blossoms is with.

Emerald hears some strange noises coming from the inside of one of the tents and goes to investigate. Peering inside,he sees Hope Blossom naked and in a... Compromising position, saying some... Interesting things.

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-03 11:42:45 No. 24936257
http://imgur.com/Yz0tcko

(See Image first)

Moaning and breathing heavily, Hope responds, "B-but I told you! I don't know what that ring is! I can tell it's magical, but I don't know much about magic, I'm just an Earth Pony! P-please don't stop!"

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-04 12:19:41 No. 24941176
http://imgur.com/BgtxtBm

(Off to work. I get off earlier today so hopefully more updates. I'm not sure when threads start auto-saging so if it dies I'll just make a new thread sometime.)

Ceasing his licking, Emerald asks, "Is there any unicorn here who I could talk to that might know how to take this ring off?"

"Probably, we have lot's of great Unicorn Doctors here! We'll go look after this, please don't stop now I... I need this!"

Hope gets on all fours and presents herself to Emerald, her marehood being almost pressed right into his face.

>Frustration increases to 100/100!

Emerald doesn't need any more convincing than that.

He excitedly and awkwardly mounts Hope, a slightly difficult task considering his size compared to hers. However he finds a comfortable position balancing himself on her haunches and starts going at it, much to the excitement of Hope.

"Hey, this isn't so bad!" Emerald thinks to himself, "I could get used to being on this side of it!"

In fact, it's not long before he feels himself about to finish. However right as Emerald thinks that he feels the ring around his balls restrict tightly and deliver a sharp shock.

Emerald Jewel winces in pain and falters. Hope senses this and turns her head.

"I-is something wrong?" She gasps out with a pleasurable gasp.

>Willpower Check
>Rolled 5, Failed

"No, no! I'm fine!" Emerald says, and begins thrusting inside the mare again. However every time he gets close to climaxing, the same process begins again... Tightening, shock, and ruined orgasms. All this does is make Emerald angrier and hornier, which in turn makes him pound her harder (which Hope seems more than okay with).

What does Emerald do?

2015-10-04 11:21:58 No. 24949036
(Seriously though, when do threads auto-sage? Also, I"m kinda drunk right now so if my art is shit [or more shit than usual] blame that.)

After a few more ruined orgasms Emerald collapses upon Hope, his frustration over not being able to cum along with his frantic physical activity have left the colt exhausted.

Hope hugs Emerald tightly and says, "Oh my, that was the best I ever- Err... Is everything okay Emerald?"

Emerald Jewel looks up at the mare, crying. Between his sobs he chokes out, " I want to finish... I want to cum so bad b-but this ring..."

Hope suddenly hugs the colt harder and says, "I'm sorry... I was having such a good time I didn't even consider you feelings. That wasn't fair, and you've been through so much over losing your home... I... I'm such a terrible pony, please forgive me... I tell you what, after you calm down a bit let's go find one of the unicorn medics and get that ring off. And then I'll... I'll make you as happy as you made me."

Emerald responds to this with a tearful nod and a hug. This is kind of nice really. Hope is embracing him tightly, and Emerald is still inserted inside Hope. It's like a double hug. It's so intimate that the colt can't help but feel comfortable with the whole thing, even if he is still highly lustful.

Despite this however, his exhaustion and feelings of safety cause Emerald Jewel falls asleep...
api | contact | donate | 0.033s | 6