You are a feminine colt on the run from an abusive history. Can you survive in the world with hunters at your back?
Total Quest Duration:4 years, 9 months, 9 daysTotal Word Count:492,770Total Quest Posts:861/2539
Avg Thread Duration: 8 days, 7 hours, 57 minutesAvg Word Count:4,928Avg Thread Posts:25
Current Thread Duration:6 days, 6 hours, 18 minutesCurrent Word Count:4,770Current Thread Posts:21
Total Threads:100

2016-06-27 01:10:59 No. 27751367
https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/

PREVIOUS THREAD:

>Emerald knocks the holy book out of Ruby's hooves, and explains the book to her.
>Ruby convinces Emerald to try and get Joyride to take the book with them.
>Joyride agrees, as long as he grants her one favor no questions asked.
>The trio leave the forest.
>Emerald gets a letter from Hope, as well as two from Joyride.
>Hope appears to be at the Ponycare hub somewhere in the Zebralands, and that appears to be where the Emerald, Ruby, and Joyride are also headed.

Continued next post...

2016-06-27 01:15:21 No. 27751412
>>27751367

Emerald can't wait to get to the Ponycare camp! He'll worry about getting clean and presentable later. Right now all he is concerned about is getting there!

(Skip to the Ponycare camp?)

What does Emerald do?

2016-06-27 04:43:14 No. 27753148
>>27752419

Sorry. Long story short I took a two day break, and then realized I wouldn't be able to sit down and do proper updates for another two days so I delayed the thread.

>>27751436
>>27752207
>>27752211
>>27752279
>>27752288
>>27752319

Emerald asks if Pip can come out and they can all talk.

Joyride shrugs and says, "Nah, let's wait until we hit camp for the night. I ain't carrying her around while she is out, and I doubt she is very mobile while stuck to the book."

Emerald asks if there are bandits in the area.

"Oh yeah, lot's. Especially since the war has been going on. Maybe it's calmed a bit now that the front has been pushed way down south, but I doubt it. It hasn't been long enough yet for the police forces to recover probably." Joyride remarks with a nod.

Emerald asks how Joyride met Hope.

"I've known ol' Hopey Dope her whole life pretty much. I've been friends with her father for a long time now, and I still remember when her mother was pregnant with her. Poor girl, shame she died. She was a real looker. Probably where Hope got it from." Joyride says with a bark of laughter.

What does Emerald do?

2016-06-27 06:35:10 No. 27754005
>>27753281
>>27753206

Emerald asks about Hope's dad. He mentions that they don't seem to get along very well now.

"Eh, Blood is okay. He is certainly passionate about his work. That's how we met initially. You know he deals in military weaponry right? Well I may have helped him with some R&D in the past."

Emerald blushes slightly, and asks if she did anything with him... Or with Hope when she was younger.

"Yes and no, respectively." Joyride says, causing Emerald to breath a sigh of relief, "Only started on Hope recently."

Emerald asks where the name Hopey Dope came from.

"Because it rhymes and she is a bit of a dope. You must have noticed. Oh come now, don't look so insulted. It's one of her cuter traits I think." Joyride says, seeing the look on Emerald's face.

What does Emerald do?

2016-06-27 07:38:50 No. 27754564
>>27754191
>>27754171
>>27754255
>>27754344
>>27754390

Emerald says she isn't dumb, she's just... Very nice, and protective, and thinks the best of people usually.

Joyride snickers and rolls her eyes.

Emerald looks away for a second to make sure Ruby isn't nearby, and then asks if Joyride has any books that might help him improve his performance. it's been a while since he's seen Hope and he wants to make it count.

"Whoa there, lil' perv. Gonna jump her bones right when you get there are ya?" Joyride says laughing, "Wouldn't have expected that from you. Unfortunately I don't have any of those kind of books on me at the moment no, but maybe if you are really nice I'll give you some pointers tonight."

Joyride gives a heavy wink, and Emerald honestly isn't sure how to feel about that. He is pretty sure she is kidding. He thinks anyway.

Brushing that aside, Emerald asks what kind of weapon she designed.

"I helped him and his team develop the spell runes for the artillery crystal and the dweomeric power generator that runs the systems on the BB Type-51. It's a siege engine like nothing that's existed quite yet. I think this is the first war that they've really been rolled out on, and you have probably heard how quickly it turned the tide." Joyride says with a nod.

Emerald asks what Hope's mom was like.

"A lot like her, to be honest. In fact almost exactly the same except for the mane and fur color. Same color eyes though." Joyride says with a shrug.

What does Emerald do?

2016-06-28 05:28:25 No. 27761534
>>27754513
>>27754516
>>27754785
>>27754697
>>27755005
>>27755017

Emerald switches over from talking about Hope to Joyride. He kinda wants to learn more about his teacher, and now is as good a time as any.

Emerald asks what made her part from Hope's Dad's service.

"I didn't really part so much as my contract was up once I finished my part. Besides, I'm not much for staying in one place too long if I can avoid it." Joyride says, "When people find out about my legacy it's 'his majesty would like you in your service and you can't refuse' this and 'please, can't you help us slay the dragon?' that... It gets pretty annoying."

Emerald isn't sure how to respond to that, so instead asks if she knew how bad Lord Sepulcher was, and what caused her to leave and for him to lay off his army.

"Of course I knew how bad he was. Everyone knew how bad he was. I didn't care, and I still don't really. I just wanted to learn from the best. He is after all one of the greatest masters of necromancy and diabolism known."

Emerald comments about some of the stuff Lord Sepulcher did though.

"Well, I've done some pretty bad stuff in my best, lil' perv. Yet you still want to learn from me, don't you?" Joyride says with a grin.

Emerald frowns slightly. That was certainly true, but he feels like there is a definite distinction between the two, and comments on it.

Joyride let's out a hollow laugh and says, "Well thanks, but I'm not sure why you think you know me so well, lil' perv."

Emerald asks about Lady Elegance, and how they exactly... You know... Did the deed?

"Oh god, you aren't going to make me explain to you how to bed all sorts of exotic beasts and races are you? You know half of the fun of doing that stuff is learning how. Maybe I'll find you someone 'unique' when we get back to Whitherwater." Joyride says with another grin.

What does Emerald do?

2016-06-28 06:13:09 No. 27761859
>>27761574

(ty)

>>27761579
>>27761594
>>27761597
>>27761703

Emerald tells her no thanks on the 'unique' experience. Then he wonders worriedly if she might be foreshadowing the bees.

Shaking his head, Emerald asks what sort of bad things she's done.

Joyride looks at Emerald, and the colt is surprised to see a flash of worry go across her face. it was so fast Emerald isn't even quite sure he saw it.

"Oh, this and that." Joyride says recovering.

Emerald feels like he might have hit a nerve with that question. Emerald instead asks if maybe he can get a compass like Hope has that points to her.

"That's actually a really good idea." Joyride says with a grin, "With all the times I have to save your butt it's probably best if I had something that would help you find me quickly. Seriously, remind me about it when we hit a big city. Those things aren't that difficult to make."

The colt nods and smiles. He then asks why she gave one to Hope in the first place.

"I was hoping I could win her over with a fake gesture of romance. You know, 'this compass will point to your true love' or something of the sort. Thought I'd fool her easy, but she saw through it pretty quick. She's probably too used to my tricks. Teased her too much when she was a kid." Joyride says with a laugh, "I let her keep it because like I said, they aren't too difficult to make and it may have come in handy in case she needed me."

What does Emerald do?

2016-06-28 07:58:24 No. 27762633
>>27761912
>>27761984
>>27762042

(Last for the night. Sorry about so few updates. I'll see ya guys tomorrow.)

Emerald asks what sort of interesting changes she's seen in her lifetime, like cultures, tech, events, etc...

"All sorts of things. The harnessing of electricity, the maturation of pony magic. The rise and fall of civilizations, and of whole races. Friendship and betrayal, love and loss... There is very little that is new to me anymore." Joyride says, grinning.

That is both vague and revealing, Emerald thinks to himself. Emerald asks what her cutie mark means and how she got it.

"When I was younger I lived in a really small village by the name of Hucklehoof. I had a different path in life I was pursuing at that time. I wanted to be a mail carrier. I didn't realize it at the time, but that was because even then I had an insatiable wanderlust. Anyway, I ended up racing a rival and winning by teleporting and getting my cutie mark then." Joyride starts. Emerald nods, trying not to show that he knows how this story ends, having seen it in that weird room in Joyride's place.

"Anyway, at the time I didn't know what it meant, other than i had enjoyed the rush of that spell. I pestered my mom for information about teleportation and the like. We had to go all the way to the big city near us called Ironwatch and speaking with a unicorn there. He was impressed with my ability to cast a spell like that at such an age and took me under his wing." Joyride continues, smiling.

"I was a master at any spell having to do with transportation. Levitating and/or powering magical transports, mass teleportation, hasting spells... Eventually this lead me to seeking out and creating some of my own." Joyride seems to contemplate something for a second and then says, "Long story short I saw something while developing a certain spell that made me want to learn a lot more about magic."

What does Emerald do?

2016-06-30 03:22:42 No. 27779283
>>27762643
>>27762670
>>27763195
>>27762672
>>27763216
>>27764363
>>27768525
>>27768534
>>27770400

Emerald asks what the plan is for the wasps, and if it involves Pip at all.

"I heard about Pip's power over fire. I'm not so sure it'd be a good idea to use it though. As dangerous as they are I don't want to kill the Giant Wasps. They are an important part of the ecosystem of the area and I don't feel like being chased down by druids. Those guys never let up." Joyride says annoyed, "We could try smoking them out, but it'd be better if we didn't alert them to our presence at all. Hopefully the guides I hired will help us in that endeavor."

Emerald asks what Joyride would have done with Ruby if they hadn't found him.

"Oh I don't know. Kept her around until she ended up wandering away I suppose, or became a liability. She could stay with me as long as she wants, but I ain't going to force her, and she would have to be sure to do what I say." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald frowns. Doesn't sound like she is too concerned about her well-being.

Emerald asks what kind of spell she created. He asks if it has anything to do with her cloak.

"Nah, but I wish I had created that spell. I'd be riiich! I don't know if I should tell you though because it might just blow your mind." Joyride says with a haughty grin at Emerald.

Emerald then turns to look over at Ruby, and realizes he hasn't said much to her. He approaches and asks what's up, and if she's okay.

"Huh?" Ruby says, throwing aside a stick she was playing with like a sword, "Yeah, I'm fine. Why? Something up?"

What does Emerald do?

2016-06-30 05:05:16 No. 27780083
>>27779348
>>27779486
>>27779845

Emerald asks if she wants to swordfight, and picks up a stick of his own. Her eyes sparkle, and she grabs the stick she tossed aside before. Emerald holds out the stick in a parrying position. Ruby circles, her eyes afixed on the colt. Emerald does his best to keep her right in front of him.

>CONTESTED ROLLS
>Emerald (Perception)+d6 VS. Ruby (Dexterity)+d6
>Higher number wins!

>Emerald: (4)+2
>Ruby: (5)+3

>RUBY WINS!

Ruby lunges, and Emerald brings his stick up to deflect the blow. Unfortunately she tricks him, feinting an overhead blow but then spinning around and delivering an upwards blow that knocks the stick out of his mouth.

Ruby gives a triumphant smile through her clenched mouth, and Joyride passes by without stopping and says, "Yeah yeah, nicely done. Let's go."

Emerald asks if maybe he can send a letter to the Order of the Arrow letting them know what happened to the two agents that he had contact with.

"Sure, when we hit the Ponycare camp you can send a letter that way. There is usually a representative hanging around places like that." Joyride says unconcerned.

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-01 07:21:14 No. 27784920
>>27780153
>>27780206
>>27780236
>>27781355
>>27781382
>>27781571

(Okay, we'll compromise. Time skipping to night time, and then after night time we time skip to Hope.)

The trio make their way first west, and then begin to turn south as the day advances. When the sun starts to hang low near on the rolling plains Joyride stops the party and tells the colt and filly to stand back.

Ruby looks at Joyride confused, but then her eyes go wide with shock as she watches the events unfold.

Joyride pulls what appears to be some sort of cloth out of her backpack. She grabs it by the edges and tosses it out, causing a large, circular house appear out of no where. Emerald recognizes this as the dwelling that he first met Joyride in.

"What in the-" Ruby says, still in awe.

Emerald asks why she is surprised, as she should have stayed in it when they walked from town all the way to Lord Sepulcher's village. That took them more than a day didn't it?

"Oh, well yeah but... I mean we pretty much marched straight to the woods. Not that we didn't stop to rest or anything but..." Ruby says, not paying attention to the colt but instead watching Joyride fluff out some of the bushes near the front of the house and wiping a smudge away on a window with her hoof.

Joyride heads for the door and beckons them inside.

The filly enters and comments, "This is weird. So weird."

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-01 11:53:50 No. 27786036
>>27784961
>>27784972
>>27784996
>>27785019
>>27785114

Emerald asks if he can "Come inside, Joyride." making sure to put the inflections in the proper places.

Joyride leans through the door and raises and lowers her eyebrows saying, "Anytime!"

Emerald enters the domicile to see Ruby staring at the shelves full of alchemical ingredients lining the walls.

"Bizarre." Ruby says, poking a giant glass jar containing that appears to contain a giant worm.

"Hey, you break it you buy it." Joyride says from behind them, "now sit down. Dinner time."

The pair turn around to see Joyride carrying a plate with some sort of hash and levitating a covered ceramic pot. The colt and filly sit down at the table, and are passed out some food. The pot contains freshly cooked rice, and the hash appears to be made of peas, potatoes, onions, mushrooms, and lentils. The dish is spiced as well, giving it just the slightest amount of heat.

"When did you cook this?" Ruby asks, holding up a fork full of the hash.

"I didn't. The house did." Joyride says, pleased with herself.

Emerald asks if this was the spell she created. The whole transportable house thing.

"No, but man I wish I did. I'd be rich!" Joyride says, "Nah, my spell was more travel related."

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-01 02:12:57 No. 27786904
Before I hit up some errands. Here is my attempt at a Sunshine Sea color scheme (used the Emerald template because it was the easiest thing I had access too.)

Seemed better in my head, but it still looks a bit off to me, but I'm curious what others think.

2016-07-01 05:51:12 No. 27788639
>>27786052
>>27786062
>>27786126
>>27786459
>>27786498
>>27786534

Emerald enjoys the food, thanking Joyride for it, and then turning to Ruby and asking how she is enjoying being out of the city and exploring.

"I don't know. It's fun I guess? I Haven't experienced too much of it yet to be honest. Spent most of this trip so far in a boat. I have to admit it is kind of weird not being surrounded by people though." Ruby says through a mouthful of food.

Emerald smiles, and then asks Joyride if they can set out Pip so they can have a nice conversation. Joyride rolls her eyes and pulls out the cursed book. She undoes the locks on the tome and sets it down onto one of the empty chairs.

The demon coalesces, and looks around at everyone eating. Emerald asks politely if she wants some, holding out his plate.

"Hmm..." She says, giving it a sniff, "Any meat in it?"

"Nope, sorry." Joyride says.

"I'm good!" Pip says happily, floating up off the table and sort of hovering around watching the ponies eat.

Emerald asks Joyride what kind of spell it was she created.

"You aren't going to give this up are you?" Joyride says with a grin, "Fine. It was a spell that let me travel to... Hmm, let's say 'other worlds'... Yeah, that works."

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-01 06:38:48 No. 27789023
>>27788678
>>27788694
>>27788725
>>27788734
>>27788755
>>27788775
>>27788795
>>27788869
>>27788887
>>27788919
>>27788929

Emerald remembers reading stuff about other worlds and parallel universes. He asks if that's what she means.

"Oh, you've heard of those? Yeah, that's what I meant. I must admit to being disappointed. I was hoping to blow your mind with that one day." Joyride says.

"Parallel universes...?" Ruby asks the table at large.

Emerald tries his best to explain it to Ruby, but she doesn't seem to grasp the core concepts. At best she understands it as another world next to us that can only be crossed with Joyride's spell. Emerald asks what the worlds are like.

"A lot like ours. Some of them are nearly identical save for a few small things. Some are exactly the same, except forward or backwards in time from our perspective. In some of them there aren't even ponies!" Joyride says, seeing Ruby's shocked face and apparently feeling better.

Emerald asks if it's one of those infinite parallel universe things like he read about.

"Curiously no. There are a lot of them, but there are certainly a finite amount of them. No one knows why that is either." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald hears a titter from above and sees Pip still floating up there, hiding her face in her hooves slightly and giggling. Emerald asks how it feels for her to be out of Lord Sepulcher's village.

"It's great! Wish I could see the countryside more though." She says, puffing her cheeks out at Joyride, who grins back at her, "Where we headed? Deeper into the Zebra lands right?"

Emerald says that they are indeed going deeper into the zebra lands. Emerald asks what it is demons even eat.

"Well we don't NEED to eat, but we do get pretty hungry! Most demons would prefer to eat souls, but meat is pretty good too, especially if it's equine meat!" Pip says happily, bouncing around above the three pony heads.

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-01 07:50:26 No. 27789586
>>27789064
>>27789083
>>27789107
>>27789170
>>27789225
>>27789243
>>27789264
>>27789295
>>27789372
>>27789283

(Last for the night.)

Emerald asks if all demons are as peppy as she is.

"Nope! Most demons are downers. Always talking about conquering the world and collecting souls and stuff... It's pretty boring I'll tell you!" Pip says giggling some more.

Emerald asks if she'll take a different kind of equine protein over meat, if offered.

Pip looks confusedly at Emerald, but the colt catches Joyride hold back a laugh out of the corner of his eye.

Emerald asks what being a demon is like, and if was always one. She also asks how old Pip is.

Yup! Demon since the day I was born! Which I'm not sure when that was... Demons don't really do a silly thing like measure our age. I gotta say being a demon seem pretty fun, especially compared to being a pony. From what all I've seen it seems pretty boring!" Pip says, floating closer to Emerald.

Emerald asks how much control she has over fire, being a pyrodaemon and all.

"Flames are your art and this world is your canvas!~" Pip says in a practiced manner. She gives a snort of laughter and then finishes, "...Or that's what Lord Sepulcher liked to say to me. I can do all sorts of stuff with it!"

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-02 05:17:20 No. 27796414
>>27789718
>>27790025
>>27790041
>>27790052
>>27791780
>>27792321
>>27792658

Emerald asks the demon if she can teach him how to use fire.

"I cooould~!" She starts, circling around Emerald, "But what's in it for me?"

"Stop that you. Only I can make bargains with Emerald at the moment. He needs to learn how to negotiate." Joyride says, pointing a levitating fork at the floating apparition.

Pip sticks her tongue out at Joyride, and Emerald takes the opportunity to ask the both of them about the order of the arrow, and whether or not sending them a letter is a good idea.

Both of them answer with a "no" instantly, and in a rather matter-of-fact manner.

"Nothing good comes from interacting with those wackos. They are no fun." Joyride says leaning back in her chair.

"Yeah! They want to eliminate me just because I want to eat souls!" Pip says, snorting and floating more towards Joyride.

"Well, sounds like a good reason to me." Ruby says, looking up at the demon.

"Hmph! Well, you eat vegetables, what would you think if some carrots wearing tiny armor and wielding tiny weapons came in and said they were going to get rid of you because of that?"

"Oh uh..." Ruby says, tapping her chin in thought, "Honestly, I'd probably tell them to scram. Maybe eat one of them."

"Exactly!" The demon says, pointing enthusiastically at the filly, and floating closer to her, "You and me, we'll get along just great I think!"

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-02 06:26:17 No. 27796998
>>27796449
>>27796522
>>27796523
>>27796606
>>27796690
>>27796733

In response to the demon asking what was in it for her to help him, Emerald responds that he helped her get out of the village, even if it was Joyride who did the convincing.

"Hmm~!" Pip says rolling her eyes, "Sounds like I owe Joyride then, doesn't it?"

Emerald grimaces, and asks Pip to come closer for a second. When she approaches, Emerald leans up and boops her on the nose. The demon sits there for a second, and then boops the colt right back with a giggle, flying back over to Ruby.

Emerald comments that he bets the demon wants to get nice and chummy with Ruby, for pretty obvious reasons.

"Ah heck, I wasn't going to hurt her." Pip says, leaning back on her hooves and floating around lazily. Ruby looks up at the demon wit suspicion, and Emerald thinks that she'll probably be fine around her. Hopefully. Maybe.

Emerald asks if demons need to eat souls, and why they don't just hang around a battlefield or something if they really want souls that badly.

"Well, we don't NEED to eat souls, but if we don't eat we get pretty hungry. Meat will only satiate us so far! Plus eating pony souls makes us stronger!" Pip says, still drifting around, "As for why we don't hang around battlefields, there are very few demons who are both able and allowed to just pluck souls out of the air. For the most part demons can only take souls that are given to them."

Emerald asks if Pip had any demon friends.

"The fact that you ask that tells me you don't know much about demons lil'... Lil' perv?" Pip says, turning to Joyride, who gives her a nod of confirmation.

Emerald asks what happens to a pony who's soul has been eaten.

"Well, You can't really take a soul from a living creature... At least as far as I know anyway. Maybe you ponies have some scary way of doing that." Pip says, once again looking for agreement from Joyride, who nods again.

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-02 07:04:52 No. 27797250
>>27797041
>>27797066
>>27797075
>>27797130
>>27797152

Emerald comments that the life of a lower level demon sounds rough.

"I-I'm not a lower level demon! I'm strong! Powerful!" The demon says, doing the best angry face she can while crossing her arms. Emerald has to admit that she still looks rather adorable though.

Emerald also comments that he was the one who convinced Joyride to go and free her, so he deserves some credit.

"Yeah, I think you owe him a thank you." Joyride says, still leaning back in her chair.

"Oh!" Pip says, turning from Joyride to Emerald, "Thank you very much!"

Emerald sighs, and then asks that if he died if the demon in his amulet would take his soul.

"I dunno." Pip says with a shrug, "Probably? It's really up to... To that demon"

Pip giggles again, doing a few spirals in the air.

Emerald grimaces again, but turn to Ruby and says that they'll have to stick fight again, as it was very fun.

Ruby agrees and goes off on how he thinks he could do better next time. Emerald is only half listening though. He's wondering if he could get the demon alone so that he could speak to her about his amulet. But maybe that's a subject best left alone for now.

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-03 06:12:18 No. 27804370
>>27798583

see:

>>27798627

>>27797310
>>27797353
>>27797357
>>27797395
>>27797418
>>27803410
>>27803427
>>27803947

(One more after this to end the thread.)

Emerald comments about the two spells he learned while with Lord Sepulcher, like how he made that statue of her with his spell, and how he can cast shields now.

"Way to go lil' perv. Does that mean you won't be bugging me about teaching you spells? Really you should be practicing the ones you've learned already. That way you'll always be ready to cast them no matter what happens. Reflexes are important for spell chuckers like us." Joyride says with a wink.

Emerald smiles, and having finished his plate asks if there is anything for dessert.

"Eh... Not much of a dessert person, but I guess I can get the kitchen to whip something up. We can make it a celebration. We'll call it the 'Emerald didn't die' party." Joyride says leaning back in her chair again, "Feelin' anything in particular?"

Emerald shrugs, and says he doesn't care, and asks Ruby what she wants.

"Hmm... I dunno. Something with strawberries?" Ruby says, looking to Joyride.

"Strawberries huh? That's surprisingly girly of you." Joyride says with a grin.

Ruby pounds a hoof on the table and says, "The heck is that supposed to mean?"

While Joyride teases the filly, Emerald spots the demon floating by him, tittering at the scene unfolding. He makes a noise to get her attention, and then whispers that he wants to speak with her privately later.

"Okay!" She says out loud. Luckily Joyride and Ruby are distracted enough not to notice this.

What does Emerald do?

2016-07-03 07:29:33 No. 27804980
>>27804445
>>27804451
>>27804654
>>27804668
>>27804674
>>27804683
>>27804703
>>27804712
>>27804734
>>27804759
>>27804847

Emerald interrupts the two and says he'd like a banana split, or something like it.

"Yeah, you would be craving bananas wouldn't you?" Joyride says with her grin.

Emerald comments that he just wanted to interrupt the fight they were having.

"Fight?" Both Ruby and Joyride say, blinking at him.

Emerald blushes slightly and says that they've all been through a lot, and since he lost his original family and doesn't much like his step parents, that he considered them part of his family. He says it's like Joyride is his crazy aunt and Ruby is the adopted sister. He then gets up and stands between them, giving them both a hug.

"Aww, well aren't you sappy." Joyride says, freeing herself from the hug and rubbing Emerald's head.

"What am I? What am I?" Pip says, floating up to Emerald's face.

Emerald says that Pip is the Pip of the family. The demon seems quite content with this.

Emerald sits back down and asks Ruby about her friends before they met.

"Didn't really have any. Wasn't all that interested in having them. I had the dudes I lived with and that's enough for me." Ruby says with a smirk, "true I wasn't as useful as some of the other guys, but I was small enough to fit through small holes, blended into crowds pretty well when I wanted, knew how to pick a pocket or two, and knew where to go and where to avoid. Plus there was the fact that I cooked for them. That certainly helped too."

What does Emerald do?
api | contact | donate | 0.031s | 6