You are a feminine colt on the run from an abusive history. Can you survive in the world with hunters at your back?
Total Quest Duration:4 years, 9 months, 9 daysTotal Word Count:492,770Total Quest Posts:1626/2539
Avg Thread Duration: 8 days, 7 hours, 57 minutesAvg Word Count:4,928Avg Thread Posts:25
Current Thread Duration:11 days, 8 hours, 44 minutesCurrent Word Count:5,220Current Thread Posts:30
Total Threads:100

2017-07-13 10:37:24 No. 30511144
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv (CQSD if you are still here lemme know!)
Inventory & Spells #2: https://pastebin.com/M3JiXh4r
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
CQ Wiki: http://coltquest.wikidot.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/ncB2svz

>Borba and Ruby go off to the Goat district for business and to look up any sort of etherlock pistols that might be there.
>Emerald, Joyride, and Pip head to another dimension to start the maternity test.
>After completing that task the trio go and have lunch, and then head to the Joyride of that dimension's house, who was came to be nicknamed Techride for ease of identification.
>Techride and Joyride totally make out, and then Techride shows them her secret lab underneath her neglected house.
>Techride comes to show them that she has captured a demon of her own that Pip calls "Roxy". Roxy appears to be Pip's sister.
>They chat for a while, and then Emerald asks about space travel, and Techride says that it's still in it's infancy.

Continued in the next post...

2017-07-13 10:50:48 No. 30511187
Techride proceeds to show them around the lab while they talk. Or, at the very least this floor. Apparently there are quite a few floors to this place that are all connected by that elevator. He sees the room with the "FTL engine", that is so advanced he can't make heads or tails of it. There is also a very large storage room, an underground greenhouse, a room full of what Techride calls "missiles", and other odd things Emerald hasn't seen before.

Funnily enough, the colt sees some resemblance between the rooms of #304 Coursewalk and this lab. Techride seems to have a room full of nothing but fire as well, for instance.

"Okay lil' perv." Joyride says as they make the rounds and return to the room next to the elevator, "Let's head back."

Emerald says he wants to look around this dimension more. He sorta wants to meet himself to be honest.

"Well it's not like we'll ever be back. We have to return to get the test results right? C'mon, let's go." Joyride says walking up to the lift and pressing the up button.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-13 11:51:17 No. 30511423
>>30511195
>>30511300
>>30511324
>>30511356
>>30511365
>>30511370

Before they leave, Emerald quickly asks if Etherlock pistols would be viable to get here.

"I mean... They exist, yeah." Techride says scratching the back of her long spiky mane, "But they are pretty damn expensive, and most are in the hooves of museums or collectors. That, and no one really knows how to make the specific ether shells for them anymore. It'd probably be better to find one in your dimension."

The trio then head up the elevator and out the rickety door.

Emerald waves goodbye to Techride, and asks if they can visit again sometime.

"Sure thing lil' Perv, anytime." the science mare says with a grin.

Joyride and Emerald walk back to the alleyway they appeared at and Joyride cuts through the dimensions again to bring them back to her house. Borba and Ruby haven't returned yet, so Emerald passes the time by casting ice spells at an old crate that Joyride said he could use.

The giraffe and filly return a few hours before night, with Ruby riding atop the giant. Still sitting on her back, the filly recounts her day, mentioning how they went around trading, selling, and buying precious metals.

"We even had some goat food!" Ruby says, "It was some sort of... I dunno, bread mixed with rocks. It was weird, and pretty hard to chew."

That reminds Emerald of his souvenir for the two of them, and pulls out the snacks, which Ruby seems to enjoy immensely, and even asks if he has anymore.

"Oh, that reminds me!" Ruby says when she stops stuffing her face, "We found a place that has some etherlock pistols for sale. Did you want to check it out? Borba said the guy is a bit of a cheapskate, so she isn't sure how much the gun might cost."

What does Emearld do?

2017-07-13 01:10:01 No. 30511795
>>30511443
>>30511445
>>30511455
>>30511488
>>30511489
>>30511505

Emerald and Ruby contemplates this for a second, and then the filly says, "Well you went to a different dimension and stuff... Couldn't you just get one there?"

"By hook or by crook, eh?" Joyride says, walking up to them, "Heh, use Joyride's call that the 'magpie effect'. You start using your dimension hopping to steal things here, take things there... Soon you have the whole multiverse after ya."

"Wait really?" Ruby says.

"Yeah, quite a few Joyride's have gotten in trouble because of it." She says with her grin.

"You know..." Ruby says, scratching her chin, "If you bought something here that was rare in another dimension you could probably make a decent amount of money."

"Yeah, some Joyride's do that." Joyride says, "Not really my thing though. Too much legwork. I leave economic stuff to people like Borba.

"Err... So... Did you want to check the place out? Probably a bit late to go out now, but we could do it tomorrow I guess." Ruby says.

Emerald does want to do that, but then he suddenly remembers that he wants to get on Sushi's quest as well. If he waits too long they may move the gem. The gun will probably still be there afterwards... Maybe... Oh, what if someone buys it?

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-13 07:00:33 No. 30513800
>>30513011
>>30513109
>>30513050
>>30513211

Emerald asks about how she met so many versions of herself.

"Not as easily as you would think it would be, considering how many universes there are. Some of them I died from battle or not going through the process that keeps me alive today." Joyride says, "A lot of the others are suspicious and secretive, much like I am. We don't tend to play too well together either, especially in big groups."

"That mean you never thought of like, banding together and making a city?" Ruby asks, startled at this information.

"Nah, most of us are too nomadic to really hold a shop or a bakery or such, and we'd never trust outsiders to run any sort of establishment in a place where a bunch of Joyride's gather." Joyride says, shrugging.

Emerald says wonders at the sort of good a bunch of Joyrides all together could do.

"Yeah, like the biggest orgy in history." Joyride says, spreading her forearms wide with a smile.

Emerald asks what she would do to get ready for a heist.

"A heist, eh?" Joyride says giving him a searching look, "Well do you know anything about this place at all?"

Emerald says he knows the address at the very least.

"Well, you might want to go gather information on it first. Everything you can. Surrounding shops or businesses, possible escape routes, number and density of streetlights. That sort of stuff." Joyride says listing off some things.

"Oh yeah!" Ruby says suddenly, running back to Borba and pulling something out of her bag, "Right after you left some mail came."

Emerald looks at the letters. One is from Hope, and the other Sensoria. Neither of them are marked such but he recognizes the writing of both just from a glance.

Unfortunately neither give him much relief.

Hope's letter is very bare bones, and says that she is alright but may be away from Whiterwater for some time. When Sensoria was asked about the red aura she said she didn't know, and would have to see it for herself.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-14 06:25:10 No. 30520019
>>30514033

Emerald has to admit to being a little disappointed by the letter from Hope. he was kind of hoping for more from the mare.

"Well, she was probably taken in by Uictoria. All her messages are probably being checked before they are sent out." Joyride says sighing, "At least that seems like something the Order would do."

Emerald frowns, but nods.

He abstains from sending her a letter for now. He is sure that doing such a thing will probably do more harm than good at the moment. He does however, send a letter to Sensoria, asking when they can meet again, since he needs to ask her about the guards that may be around the gem he wants to steal.

Just as he sends the letter, he realizes that he might be able to get Papillon to help him as well. Walking around with a princess is much more likely to get him places he couldn't go. If he plays his cards right, he might be able to even just walk into the safehouse with her and avoid the whole robbery thing altogether!

He is sure however, that going with Papillon may get info to his stepfather about where he is, which is a danger in itself.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13437250

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-15 07:27:35 No. 30523210
>>30522770

Nice.

>>30520226
>>30520075

Emerald says a bit desperately that Joyride said the Order wouldn't bother Hope.

"Guess I was wrong? She probably agreed to go with them without arguing or throwing around her parentage at all." Joyride says, shaking her head with a sigh.

Emerald asks if she thinks they will hurt her.

"Probably not. It's pretty clear to anyone who speaks with her that she wouldn't want anything to do with demons. Considering her father's influence, they'll probably keep her as a prisoner, but as a well treated one." Joyride replies.

Emerald nods. As long as she is okay he can push it out of his mind for the moment. Papillon may be a bit dangerous to ask for help. Certainly Sensoria would be better, even if he has to deal with her caretaker.

Unfortunately it's a bit late in the day to go and see her. Perhaps there is something else he should do before the day is up and he has to sleep?

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-15 07:44:54 No. 30526758
>>30523716
>>30524192

For now Emerald decides to train his magic a bit more, and starts putting shields around random objects in the yard. Ruby sits nearby and reads from a cookbook.

After a while Emerald sits down nearby and asks her how she is.

"Hmm?" Ruby says, looking up from a recipe for blueberry pancakes, "Why?"

Emerald just wonders if she has any doubts or worries or anything.

"Well..." Ruby says, rubbing her hoof in a circle on the ground, "You think Barber or the others ever think about me?"

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-16 12:13:18 No. 30531700
>>30526787
>>30526802
>>30526816
>>30526837
>>30526852
>>30526853
>>30527300
>>30527306

Emerald smiles and says to Ruby that he is sure no one could forget her, and reminds the filly how happy the others were to see her when she returned. If her former roommates really have forgotten her though Emerald won't forgive them.

"Heh, I suppose that's true..." Ruby says with a wide grin, "I just left kind of suddenly you know. I thought maybe they might be a little mad is all."

The rest of the day is pretty uneventful. Joyride and Borba talk, and when the foals try to join in Joyride chases them off saying it was "none of their business". The pair finish up training, and Ruby prepares a simple garden salad from the cookbook she was reading. After that, the pair go to sleep.

---

Emerald wakes the next day and gets up excitedly. Before Ruby even arises herself he has gotten ready to go and prepared a small breakfast of toast, jam, and peanut butter.

Ruby yawns as she rubs her eyes and muches on some toast and then says, "So, you said something about going to meet Sensoria?"

Emerald nods, and as they clean up and get ready to go there is a knock at the door and Joyride enters.

"Hey Ruby, I need you to do something for me today."

Putting down the plate she was cleaning the filly trots over to the unicorn excitedly and says, "Helping Borba again?"

"Nope. Need you to go ask someone something, c'mon." Joyride says, motioning out the door.

"Aww, okay..." Ruby says, and as she leaves she turns to Emerald and says, "I'll see ya later. Tell me how it goes with Sensoria!"

She shuts the door behind her, and Emerald is left alone in the room.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-16 05:59:27 No. 30533840
>>30532290

Emerald decides to head off towards the center of town to see Sensoria.

He just sent the letter the night before, but he isn't sure he wants to wait for a response. It'd take to long, and he wants to start planning for this raid as soon as possible.

After an hour or two he reaches the barracks from the last time he visited her and knocks on the door.

Like last time, Sensoria's handler answers the door, but upon seeing who it is almost shuts it immediately.

"W-who was that?" a familiar voice says from the other side of the door.

"No one. Must have been some foals playing ding dong ditch." Sweetie Candy says to Sensoria.

"Huh? But I didn't sense any- Wait a second!" Sensoria says.

There is a galloping of hooves and the door is suddenly thrown open.

"E-Emerald? Is that you? Hello?" She says, almost yelling straight into his face.

Emerald says that it is, and she replies, "I-I didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon! I only got your message yesterday and stuff..."

The mare begins to give a fidgeting sort of nervous happiness. However Emerald only notices this for a second before Sweetie Candy's face appears from behind the blind mare. She is staring angrily at her.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-17 06:53:08 No. 30540384
>>30533885
>>30533903
>>30533909
>>30533922
>>30534014
>>30534046
>>30534220
>>30535829

Emerald takes one of Sensoria's hooves tenderly and gives it a kiss, saying that it is good to see her again.

Predictably, Sensoria is reduced to a state of uncontrollable giggling at this. Over her shoulder, the foal can spot Sweetie Candy turn her attention to him.

Emerald asks about the red auras again.

"Well..." Sensoria says once she calms down, "You have to understand that asking me what a 'red' aura is doesn't tell me much, since I really haven't experienced that much in the way of colors. I can kind of perceive what you mean in people having different color auras. Describe what kind of pony this person was and maybe I can explain it."

Emerald contemplates this for a second, and begins to describe Aldehyde to the blind unicorn. He isn't sure if he should tell her anything about the whole 'serial murderer' thing, so he does his best to skirt around it, at least for now. He doesn't want to get the bespectacled mare or Olam in trouble.

"Hmm... Sounds like a pretty normal mare to me. Is that really everything? Maybe something odd about her, or something that seemed out of place?" Sensoria says, tilting her head in confusion.

Emerald says that he has more to say, and some other things to ask her but they are kind of private and asks if they can chat alone.

"Whatever you want to say to her you can say with me here." Sweetie says, piping up finally.

"W-why are you so suspicious of Emerald?" Sensoria says, turning to the candy colored mare.

"I'm not suspicious of him really. I'm suspicious of you taking advantage of that poor child. I know something happened last time he came. I don't know what, but something did." Sweetie says pointedly to the mare.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-17 08:51:19 No. 30541197
>>30540558
>>30540589
>>30540606
>>30540781
>>30540839
>>30540991

Emerald says he isn't doing anything he doesn't want to do, and that he just needs to speak with her in private for like, five minutes.

Sweetie frowns angrily down at the colt, and then says, "Fine, sit and that bench over there. I'll stay over here, in sight but out of earshot."

Sitting at the bench, Emerald begins to explain about Aldehyde's true past.

Sensoria doesn't really react to the story at all until he finishes, and says, "Hmm... P-Perhaps you were sensing blood lust, or killing intent? That sounds about right t-to me."

Emerald says he didn't know you could sense that kind of thing with arcane sight.

"Emotions show on souls just like they show on a face... Or so I'm told." Sensoria says with a nervous laugh at her attempt at humor.

Finishing this line of inquiry, Emerald isn't sure how to proceed. Sensoria is a bit silly, but he wonders if she'll give up any info she knows on the safehouses if asked bluntly.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-18 10:25:55 No. 30544938
>>30541248
>>30541297
>>30541303
>>30541434
>>30541576

Emerald starts by asking what she knows about the Order of the Monarch.

"I've met a few of them, but they are separate group pretty much altogether, and only answer to the royalty themselves. What I am for the defense of Whitherwater they are for the defense of the royal family. Although..." Sensoria says, frowning slightly, "Because they answer just to the royalty, their operations tend to be a bit more secretive and extreme than any others."

Emerald asks how she met the people from the Order of the Monarch.

"Part of the scrying on the city I do involves searching for any plots concerning the royalty. On occasion I am even approached by the Royal Guard to help monitor and track particular individuals." Sensoria says nodding.

Emerald says it point blank, and tells her how he plans on breaking into one of the castle's safehouses and stealing a gem. Anything he can find out about the safehouses would be very helpful.

"W-what?" Sensoria says, rather loudly. Sweetie raises an eyebrow at them, and Emerald flails and asks her to speak quieter.

"S-sorry! Sorry... But why would you want to do that?" Sensoria says in a frantic whisper, "Do you know what could happen if you are caught? Is this gem really worth that? Surely you are in no need of money being Joyride's apprentice. I-I mean if you are really in need I can lend you some bits. They pay me quite well and I hardly spend any of it..."

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-18 03:08:32 No. 30546421
>>30544968
>>30544997
>>30545153
>>30545268

Emerald says that he doesn't want the gem for the money. He says that the gem is very powerfully magical. He believes that Whitherwater's royals may misuse it's power and it's probably not safe for them to have it. He plans to take it and store it away somewhere, probably somewhere deep in Joyride's house where it's safe and no one will be able to find it.

Sensoria sputters for a little bit, goes silent. Emerald takes one of her hooves in his and says that he needs her help, and that he has no one else to turn too.

"I-I-I guess I could poke around a little bit for the sake of Whitherwater's future..." She says laughing nervously, "Gimme a day or so."

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-18 07:31:31 No. 30548624
>>30546488
>>30546576
>>30546598
>>30546603
>>30546621
>>30546630
>>30547186

Emerald tells her that if she could get guard shifts that it'd be really good. Sushi said she should be able to get a floor plan, so that should be great. He says that Sensoria should be careful. He doesn't want her to get in trouble or anything.

"A guard routes and shifts huh? Well, that should be alright. I'll have to get Sweetie to read it to me, but we should be able to get it pretty easy if we say that it's for the safety of Whitherwater and the royals in particular." Sensoria says, tapping her chin.

Emerald thanks her, and she leans over and gives him a kiss on his cheek.

"Whoa whoa whoa, that's enough!" Sweetie says rushing over to them, "It was nice to see you again. Goodbye!"

Sweetie shuffles Emerald towards the door and closes the door behind him. There is some arguing going behind the door, but before he can press his ear to door they start to walk away.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-19 08:07:03 No. 30556348
>>30551982

Emerald decides to go to Sushi's place. From the barracks the restaurant is closer than Joyride's house, so the trip is much shorter and he gets there midday.

The mare recognizes him immediately, and turning to one of her co-workers she says,

"I have another meeting. Please watch the front for me."

The co-worker watches as Emerald heads to the back. Her eyes gave him an unnerving feeling.

Sushi sits behind her desk, and motions to Emerald to take a seat. She reaches into her desk and pulls out a small pot and a burner.

"So, what's going on? Also, tea?"

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-20 09:41:05 No. 30559502
>>30556370
>>30556382
>>30556404
>>30556860
>>30557646
>>30558468
>>30559365

Emerald says that he'll take some tea, and asks about the employee at the counter. She definitely wasn't there before.

"Oh, yeah. That's one of the triplets. My other employees had some business to take care of, and the triplets just happened to need a place to stay for a bit. They may even join us on the heist." Sushi says, pouring some tea into two cups and offering Emerald one.

Oddly, the tea is a green color, and when he asks about this she giggles and says that it should since it's green tea.

Feeling a bit stupid he takes a sip. It's nothing like the black tea he is used too. It has a nice aroma and a sort of grassy, astringent, and savory. He kinda likes it.

Emerald says that he may be able to get the guard rotations from an insider at the palace.

"Wonderful! Luckily for you I managed to get the floor plan for the building. It's a two story condo, with one stair case and four windows facing the north, two each on the top and bottom floors." Sushi says, pulling a sheet of paper from her desk, "The entrance is on the ground floor obviously, on the south side. I had some people watch the place, and it doesn't seem to be guarded from the outside. We've seen at least four separate individuals enter and leave the place, but we can't be certain how many more may be in there. I'm also not sure where they could be holding the gem in the condo."

The mare takes a dainty two hoofed sip of her tea then continues, "Patrols of city guard are rather common though considering the area. Still, as long as we strike quick we shouldn't be seen or accosted by them. Most thieves wouldn't think of a robbing such an upscale district and the guards tend to not pay too close of attention to anything that isn't immediately suspicious."

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-20 11:56:25 No. 30560050
>>30559565
>>30559570
>>30559604
>>30559604

Emerald asks if there as any patterns between the guards coming and going.

"Not that we could ascertain." Sushi says.>>30559848

Emerald asks how many they think they'll need for the heist and how they'll maintain their identities without being exposed. He also asks what the general security in that sort of safe house is. Emerald asks if they could have some lunch as well.

"Hopefully we'll only need two people actually in the house. The rest can be back up if things go wrong." Sushi says. She then rings a bell, and the straight maned mare from before pokes her head in. Sushi asks for a few rolls and then she leaves.

"We'll have disguises as well." Sushi says continuing on like there was no interruption, "As for the security, there will probably be alarms of both the magical and normal kind, as well as the guards mentioned earlier. The items themselves might even have tasering runes on them."

Emerald asks how to detect these sort of traps.

"I can do that once we get closer." The mare says with a nod.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-20 05:46:32 No. 30561977
>>30560134
>>30560139
>>30561455

Emerald asks what they'll do if the Order of the Monarch spots one of them.

"Well we can handle it. For you though I'd suggest just running. I doubt you can take one of them on." Sushi says.

Emerald says he is pretty good with magic.

Sushi giggles and then says, "Nonetheless, I would try your best not to engage them."

The long haired employee brings the food inside and then leaves. Emerald thanks the employee and Sushi, and they begins to eat. He asks who in the zebra government she answers to.

"I'd tell ya, but I'd have to kill you." She says with a wink. Clearly that was a joke, at least hopefully.

Emerald grins and then asks who is going in the building.

"Not sure yet. We need to go over the house a bit more. We've mostly been watching the outside and looking for a building plan." Sushi says.

Emerald asks when a good time to come back would be.

"You said you had someone who could find the guard patrols? Once you get that come on back."

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-21 07:22:01 No. 30568946
>>30562194
>>30562276

Emerald asks if there is anything she wants to ask him.

"I should be alright." Sushi says.

Emerald thanks Sushi for the food, and the mare offers to let him have some for Joyride. Emerald walks out with a doggie bag full of food and looks out into the water. It's still a pretty nice day.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-22 06:49:20 No. 30571854
>>30568950
>>30568953
>>30568955
>>30568957
>>30568968
>>30569112
>>30569115

Emerald wants to go to the store with the etherlock pistols as he is much closer to the Goat district here than he is elsewhere, however the foal realizes he doesn't know exactly where it is. It'd be too late to return to Joyride's and then go up to the goat district again.

He just shrugs and tells himself he should probably head back anyway since he has the food from Sushi's restaurant.

When he returns to #304 Coursewalk he knocks on the door and asks if anyway is there. No one comes to the door, but a giraffe does poke it's head out from the other side of the building.

Emerald heads to the backyard and asks if Joyride or Ruby are around.

Borba shakes her head.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-22 08:59:50 No. 30575926
>>30571864
>>30572115
>>30572672
>>30572705
>>30573185
>>30573863
>>30573876
>>30574741

Emerald asks if she enjoyed showing Ruby around.

Borba nods with a smile.

Emerald asks if Joyride or Ruby left a note.

Borba shakes her head.

Emerald asks if she could write down the address of the goat who had the etherlock pistol.

Borba smiles and nods again, and takes out a large notebook and pen. She lifts it with her tongue and quite deftly scratches something on the paper and then heads it to Emerald. He stuffs this piece of paper in his backpack.

Emerald says that she's quite talented with her tongue, making sure to wiggle his eyebrows and smiling with a sultry look.

Borba tilts her head in confusion.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-24 11:47:11 No. 30585786
>>30582483
>>30582487

Emerald asks in his most polite voice if she can walk around a bit.

The giraffe smiles and gets to her hooves, and starts walking around the backyard. Emerald is so tall on her back that he can see easily down the alleyway behind #304 Coursewalk.

The foal comments that he is jealous of the view she gets.

Borba smiles at this.

After a few minutes Borba stops and then sits down. Emerald gives her a hug around the neck and then climbs down and thanks her.

He asks if she ever takes off her bags, and offers to take them inside if she wants.

She shrugs and gets up. She heads to the back of #304 Coursewalk where the cellar is. She reaches into her bag with her tongue and pulls out a key and hands it to Emerald.

It's a simple key with a tag that says "5" on it. Emerald looks at the cellar, shrugs, and opens it up.

Inside is what appears to be a giant warehouse, but Emerald has little time to look inside. The giraffe unbuckles her bags and reaches down with her long neck and plops them inside. She then closes the doors and takes her key.

Emerald asks if she uses that room as a kind of storage.

Borba nods quite happily.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-24 04:52:48 No. 30587788
>>30586221
>>30586568
>>30586674
>>30587583

Emerald asks if she has enjoyed being here so far.

Borba smiles and nods, and then draws a bit sign on the ground. Emerald isn't sure exactly what that means, but he is guessing she means she made a lot of money.

The colt asks if she has any other friends in the city besides Joyride.

The giraffe purses her lips and then gives a shrugging nod.

Emerald asks where she has been on her travels as a merchant.

The giraffe pulls out a piece of paper tucked into one of the small bags around her legs and gives it to the colt. He unfolds it to reveal a map with many red lines and marks on it. From what he can guess, it's the route she takes while trading, and it circles and criss-cross all over the Middle Kingdom, Haunchhock, Whitherwater, the Goat and Deer Kingdoms, the Zebra Lands, and even a bit more west than that. She seems to only work this continent however, and Emerald wonders if she has problems finding passage on ships or something.

Emerald folds the map up and hands it back to her, and then asks if she likes Ruby, and also asks if she wants to come with him and the filly to the store with the etherlock pistols.

Borba smiles and then gives a nod.

The colt beams back.

What does Emerald do?

2017-07-24 07:21:45 No. 30588740
>>30587999
>>30588442
>>30588480
>>30588517

Emerald asks the giraffe how she met Joyride.

"Like most meetings, it was happenstance." Joyride says, surprising the foal. She comes from around the corner of the house, Ruby walking beside her, "She was being harassed by guards and I managed to save her. We've been friends ever since!"

Borba nods with a satisfied smile at this, and Emerald asks if she has any family.

Borba nods, and Joyride speaks for her and says, "Yeah, back in the Zebra Lands she has a sister and parents. No boyfriend, if that's what you were wondering!"

Joyride nudges Emerald a few times, and giving an embarrassed blush he asks where she usually lives.

"No particular place. She's a bit of a wanderer." Joyride says, "Something I can respect."

Borba nods at this at well, and Emerald notices that she does so a bit sadly.

Emerald asks if she has any cool souvenirs from the places she has been.

Borba shakes her head, but Joyride interrupts her and says, "Ah come on, that thing made of shells you got from the seaponies was pretty cool."

"Wait, what?" Ruby says, dashing over to the giraffe, "Can I see?"

Borba sighs and then smiles, and walks over to the cellar again. She pokes her head into her warehouse and pulls out something that looks akin to a statue. The statue is of a seapony version of Borba. Her body is made of coral, but her back end is a fish tail made of layered shells. The tail fin was also made of shells, though these were polished and cut to fit the shape of a seapony tail.

What does Emerald do?
api | contact | donate | 0.038s | 6