You are a feminine colt on the run from an abusive history. Can you survive in the world with hunters at your back?
Total Quest Duration:4 years, 9 months, 9 daysTotal Word Count:492,770Total Quest Posts:1885/2539
Avg Thread Duration: 8 days, 7 hours, 57 minutesAvg Word Count:4,928Avg Thread Posts:25
Current Thread Duration:14 days, 3 hours, 38 minutesCurrent Word Count:5,879Current Thread Posts:42
Total Threads:100

2017-12-17 12:05:56 No. 31559407
Inventory & Spells: https://pastebin.com/M3JiXh4r
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
CQ Wiki: http://coltquest.wikidot.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/ncB2svz

Previous Thread:

>Emerald meets Maple, the white deer that was brought down from the deer kingdom.
>Joyride convinces Maple's caretaker Lily that if she can borrow him then she might be able to help with the deer fecundity problem.
>The trio go to Techride's dimension.
>Joyride and Techride figure out that Maple seems to like Emerald, and gets him to try and collect some sperm from the deer.
>The rest of the time is spent seducing him. Now for the lewds.

Continued in next post...

2017-12-17 03:16:50 No. 31561092
>>31560312

Maple falls asleep afterwards. He doesn't even bother cleaning up, and it's rather easy for the colt to bottle some of his seed.

Emerald snuggles up close to him, and closes his eyes.

----

Emerald wakes up the next day to the sound of the shower going. Maple isn't in the bed, so he assumes he's in there, this hypothesis gaining some evidence when Emerald spots his horn bracelets sitting nearby.

Oh, that's right. He's horns.

Emerald looks down towards the bathroom, and hears the deer humming.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-17 04:14:48 No. 31561667
>>31561107
>>31561116
>>31561153
>>31561601

Emerald goes to join him, but the water shuts off as he approaches the door, and the deer walks out wiping himself off with a towel.

"Whew. I'm not sure how I feel about these pony showers. Hot water just doesn't feel right. I gotta admit I do feel a little cleaner though." Maple says, giggling.

Emerald asks how he feels after last night.

"Oh um..." Maple says, blushing slightly and smiling, "It was fun."

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-17 06:42:20 No. 31563421
>>31561713
>>31561838
>>31561846
>>31562360

Emerald approaches the deer and the pair share a kiss and a hug. He chuckles, and then steps aside so Emerald can enter the shower.

Much to Emerald's surprise the water heats up quite quickly, and stays rather constant. It's incredibly comfortable, and he can't help but stay a bit longer than he needed too. When he steps back into the room and he see's Joyride there.

"...Yup! She says she has a test for you but... Well, there might be some sacrifices. I'll let the other Qaab Belqane speak to you about it." Joyride says.

Maple looks a little concerned.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-18 02:56:42 No. 31570912
>>31563470
>>31563506
>>31563779
>>31563797
>>31563862

Emerald asks if anything is the matter, and puts a hoof on Maple's shoulder.

"Hmm? Nah. Well sort of. I'll let 'Techride' describe it." Joyride says, giving Emerald a wink. He thinks this is probably to do with his antlers.

"It's fine! Anything, if it'll help my race survive." The deer says quite confidently.

"Whoa hey, don't worry. It's nothing permanent I think." Joyride says, turning away slightly and grinning.

"Alright, let me get my antler clips on and we can go." He says, nodding.

When he goes to get them Emerald hands the vial full of semen to Joyride, who gives the colt another wink and a grin, and then they all start to walk down the hallway towards one of Techride's lab.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-18 07:12:03 No. 31573020
>>31571071
>>31571321
>>31571333
>>31571345
>>31571782

Emerald asks if deer channel magic through their horns like unicorns do.

"Um... I don't think so? I mean we might..." Maple says shrugging and smiling, "I-I don't know too much about magical theory. You would have to ask Lily when we see her again."

Emerald asks Joyride about breakfast, and the unicorn says,

"Well you can eat something Emerald, but the other Joyride wants Maple to not eat anything until the test is done. Something about interfering with the data." She says with a shrug.

They are lead to a completely white, tiled room with a single machine and Techride in it. The machine is large and seems to have some sort of rolling bed in front of it for someone to lay on. The bed then appears to need to be pushed into the machine.

Techride holds her forelegs out, presenting the machine with a , "Tadah! So, white boy, here's the thing."

"To help you with your fecundity problem I'm going to need a little more data, which means I need you to go into this machine here." She says, pointing at the machines center.

"Buuuut... This machine was made for ponies, not deer." She says, walking over to Maple, "Your horns might stick out a bit too much, plus I need to attach some sensors to your head. We might need to cut them off."

"C-cut them off?" He says, reaching for his horns instinctively, "Like, all the way?"

"Nah, don't worry too much about it, white boy." She says, flicking his horns, "They'll grow back. They grow back for the deer here."

"Yeah, and in our dimension they grow back too. She shouldn't need to remove the whole thing. Don't worry." Joyride says, throwing an arm around the deer.

"O-oh... W-well..." He starts, rubbing his two hooves together.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-19 09:40:12 No. 31576792
>>31573078
>>31573086
>>31573128
>>31573131
>>31573147
>>31575567
>>31575627
>>31575665

Emerald asks the deer if he wants him to stick around for this procedure.

"No... No I'm fine." He says, dropping his forelegs from his antlers and giving a determined look, "Yes of course. For my people."

"Great! Perfect! C'mere, and try to sit still, alright?" Techride says, pulling out an odd sort of saw. It seems to be connected to a handle and is circular. Emerald only has a second to look at it before it starts spinning and letting out a loud, mechanical whirring sound.

Maple seems to be a lot less confident now. And he clings slightly to the colt.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-20 09:38:58 No. 31583285
>>31576809
>>31576858
>>31576879
>>31576888
>>31578276
>>31577656
>>31579505
>>31580732

Emerald asks if they have anything less intimidating.

"Bah, barbarian." Joyride says, rolling her eyes at Techride, "Let magic handle this one."

"Ah come on... I hardly ever get to use this thing..." Techride says, powering the thing down sadly.

Maple calms down slightly, and the unicorn approaches him.

Her horns starts to glow, and she raises a hoof and says, "Seriously though, keep still."

Maple shuts his eyes and sits up straight.

Emerald watches as the tip of Joyride's hoof starts to glow. She then slowly drags it along the white deer's antlers, licking her lips.

After a few seconds of a fizzling sound and a small amount of smoke the first antler falls off, which Joyride catches with her magic. She then moves to the other one, and after removing it and shoving the antler's down her mantle, she steps back and says, "Alright, all done!"

Maple opens his eyes apprehensively and feels around where his horns used to be.

"O-oh..." He says, smiling and seemingly pleased with himself, "That wasn't so bad."

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-20 11:11:09 No. 31583616
>>31583382
>>31583421
>>31583309

Emerald says that he was very brave. Maple smiles, and with Techride's direction, he lays down upon the gurney-like object. Techride then presses some buttons on the machine, and the slate slowly pulls into the machine.

Techride watches as various lights blink on and off and a metallic hum starts. Emerald and Joyride sit and watch Techride as she flicks switches, pulls levers, and reads a few pieces of paper that start to fall out of the machine.

After a few minutes there is a satisfying "ding!", and Maple starts to reappear from out of the machine.

"Oh, is that it?" Maple says, looking around from his position on the slab.

"Yup, that's it! Well, for you anyway. I'll need a little bit to get all this raw data figured out." She says, scooping up all the papers that fell from the machine.

Maple gets up, and Emerald realizes he still has the deer's antler clips, something he likely doesn't need anymore. He is unsure to breech this subject, and so decides to pull the band-aid quickly and asks what Maple wants done with them.

"Oh... Umm..." Maple says, looking down at the clips sadly.

Joyride looks at the deer for a second, and then says, "Hey, I got an idea!"

She reaches into her mantle and pulls out a spool of red ribbon. She slices off two pieces, and then ties them around his antler stubs.

"There!" Joyride says, stepping back and admiring her work.

"Hey. Fits the little white boy well. Very cute." Techride says with a nod.

"C-cute....?" Maple says, blushing slightly.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-20 02:34:10 No. 31584407
>>31583788
>>31583884
>>31584349

Emerald has to admit that the bows make the deer look much more female. He asks Joyride how long it'll take for his antlers will grow back.

"Oh, um... A few months." Maple answers, fluffing the bow slightly. Emerald has to admit, he sorta wishes he had one. Instead he asks if they could eat breakfast soon.

"Yeah sure, let's grab something quick. And then we need to get back." Joyride says as she starts to briskly walk.

Emerald asks what the hurry is, as the two follow after her.

"Uh, your vision? I would think you'd be the one who would want to hurry." Joyride says, raising an eyebrow.

A chill goes down his spine. He forgot how much danger Hope was in. He's awoken out of this when he is smacked a pack of food.

"Hey, don't worry too much, lil' perv." Maybe you are seeing something that hasn't happened yet. Or maybe it's something that happened a while ago? We'll find out soon enough."

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-21 09:29:33 No. 31588556
>>31584416
>>31584539
>>31584578
>>31585517
>>31585606
>>31587676

Emerald rips open the pack of food while he walks and asks if the mail has come about the paternity test yet.

"Not that I'm aware of, no." Joyride says as she continues briskly.

Emerald asks if they could dragonfire them some gear. Like a potion or something.

"Mmm... Well not from this dimension no. Plus, it's better not to send things to people who may be fighting or hiding out and avoiding danger. Distractions can be just as dangerous as any blade, lil' perv." Joyride says as they get to the elevator and start cruising back up.

Emerald says that she either said or implied that there may be a Succubus in Trotton, and asks if that's true.

"Why do you think I want to go?" Joyride says grinning, "I mean other than rescuing Hope of course. If the Order is there than that succubus is in great danger. You said Uictoria was there right? I wouldn't be surprised if she could kill something like that herself."

"A succubus...? You mean like a demon?" Maple says in awe, "W-why would it matter if it's in great danger?"

Joyride pats the deer hard on the head and laughs saying, "Deity stuff. Don't worry about it."

Surprisingly, Joyride cuts a dimensional rift out right in front of Techride's house, and Emerald only has a brief glimpse of somewhere in his Whitherwater before they are teleported to the roof of the hotel again. They walk down the stairs and are let into Maple's room. Lily is called, and after a few minutes she appears.

"Oh, got a little shave up top did we?" Lily says with a tinkling laugh, tapping the ribbons on Maple's antlers, "A very cute addition, but they make you look a bit like a girl.

"Ha ha... Yeah... Um... Lily..." Maple says with a nervously laugh, clearly forcing his words out in a broken matter, "I think... would it be weird if... I mean, if I was a girl?"

Lily stands stock for a second before her eyes go wide and a deep frown sets in on her face.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-21 01:44:33 No. 31589469
>>31588571
>>31588630
>>31588682
>>31588790
>>31588881

"Welp!" Joyride says suddenly to the group at large, "Got places to be. It'll take a few weeks but I'll have some leads on your baby-making problem hopefully."

She keeps nudging Emerald towards the door, and the colt figures he shouldn't waste anymore time. He says goodbye to Maple.

"Hope to see you again, Emerald!" Maple says, trying to sound confident, "Make sure to write!"

"Emerald? But... He was a deer before, what... What happened while you were gone Maple?!" Lily says, looking between the colt and the small deer.

"Well, gotta hand it to the white boy, he's definitely braver than I thought!" Joyride says, slamming the door behind them.

She then drags the foal up to the roof and they teleport back to #304 Coursewalk. Instead of going through the front Joyride leads them to the backyard, and she opens the bigger cellar door to reveal something that looks a bit like a warehouse.

There are boxes stacked all around the walls. In the middle of the room are several coaches. One is an ornate, white painted carriage that could easily seat four. There is a sturdier, metal reinforced one that looks like something he'd see a guard drag. There are several more, but she walks around them to a few carts parked beside the coaches.

She stands beside one that looks like a two-wheeled cart with a chest set inside it.

"There's my baby." Joyride says, turning to the colt, "Got this one enchanted especially to carry around demons. Haven't used it for ages thank god."

She then starts to unlock it from the post it against and harness it up.

Emerald feels a little awkward standing here doing nothing.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-21 06:08:01 No. 31590862
>>31589495
>>31589509
>>31589755
>>31589845
>>31590006
>>31590404
>>31590597

Emerald asks if she needs any help.

"Nah, it's fine. I got it." She says, strapping herself into the cart, "We just need the stuff from Ruby."

Emerald asks if maybe he should go check up on Joybug, or Pip.

"Hmm... You know bringing Pip might not be a bad idea... I think Ruby had her last. They like to play card games together I think. And sure, check on the queen really quick. Tell her we may be gone a few days and not to worry." Joyride says, contemplating.

Before he leaves, Emerald asks if Maple will be alright. Lily looked pretty angry.

"It should be fine, as long as he keeps doing his duty. I mean he was doing fine before you turned him into a girl. I'm sure it'll work out. Maybe. I dunno." Joyride says with a shrug.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-22 05:35:53 No. 31596356
>>31590930

Emerald considers writing Maple later, just in case. The colt asks what the plan is for the Succubus.

"Mmm... We're gonna have to wing it. So I guess we get close and weigh our options." Joyride says.

Emerald isn't sure about that solution, but decides to at least do those tasks while he thinks of something else. The colt guesses that Ruby probably left Pip's book in the flat.

Indeed he finds it on the dining room table. Pip is floating nearby the stove.

"Well hi!" Pip says, charring the sweet with her breath. It reaches a deep black before she chows down.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-22 07:24:26 No. 31596960
>>31596369
>>31596383
>>31596496
>>31596599
>>31596505
>>31596728
>>31596707

Emerald says that all of'em are going on a journey, and asks if she's seen Ruby.

"Nope!" She says, snacking some more on s'mores, "You guys knocked, and then I didn't see her after that. Didn't even say goodbye. Hmph."

Emerald asks if she knows anything about battling succubi.

"Pfft, those lower circle cowards? Can't charm something when you are on fire." Pip says giving a snorting laugh, "Maybe try that? You must know some sort of fire magic."

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-23 02:44:18 No. 31601053
>>31596977
>>31596992
>>31597039
>>31597139
>>31597909
>>31598316
>>31599880
>>31599884

Emerald wonders if he should say that there may be demon hunters where they are going. I mean, it's not hard to figure out why Joyride wants to bring Pip. He figures he'll bring the demon's book to the unicorn, and if she doesn't say anything he will.

Emerald says that he actually doesn't know any fire magic.

Pip nearly drops her toasting stick before saying, "What?! I thought Joyride was teaching you magic!"

The colt asks if she'll teach him some magic.

"Wellllll..." Pip says, looking a bit more appraisingly at the colt, "Maybe for-"

Emerald says he isn't going to give his soul for fire magic.

"Dang it." She says.

Emerald instead asks when the last time she saw Ruby was, and if she left.

"Uh, yeah. That's what I said. We were in here together. You guys knocked on the door, and then I didn't see her after that. I just figured she was with you guys." She says, putting another marshmallow on the end of her stick, "Maybe she went some where?"

Emerald does remember Joyride giving her a list of stuff to find. Maybe it was stuff she had to purchase? The colt doesn't remember seeing Joyride give her any money though.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-23 05:23:34 No. 31601839
>>31601259
>>31601419
>>31601763

Emerald goes around gathering his things up, and even stops by the library and asks for an easy book about demons.

Funnily enough, the only thing to come out is a pamphlet from the Order. It describes what to do if they believe there are demons nearby, and mentions some ways to suggest demons may be about.

1.) People you know suddenly acting very different from usual. Tenser, more suspicious, disappearing for periods of time, not recognizing people, places, or events they should, etc.

2.) A rise in crime or a disastrous event, especially if said event cause loss of life.

3.) Agitation of the natural fauna in the area. Monsters or strange creatures appearing where they weren't before.

While he reads, Pip pops out of his book.

"Hmm... Well none of those sound like what happens when I'm around!" The demon says spreading her forelegs wide.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-23 07:03:41 No. 31602246
>>31601969

Emerald asks jokingly if any "disastrous" fires have broken out when she's around.

"Of course not!" Pip says in a completely non-believable way, "Or are you asking if we should start one here?"

The demon looks around at all the books happily and says, "I mean, if you are up to it."

Emerald decides it's probably best to leave the library now, and as she does she surprised to see Ruby about to push at the door.

She is carrying several parcels, and at the colt's appearance says, "Oh hey. We ready now?"

Emerald asks what she went to get for Joyride.

"Mostly food, I think?" Ruby says with a shrug, "I guess she has some accounts around town."

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-24 03:00:31 No. 31605977
>>31602257
>>31602273
>>31602291
>>31602383
>>31602592

The trio walk down and inform Joybug that they'll be away for a bit. She gives a bored sigh, and then asks to tell them what happens on their trip. They then walk back up to Joyride.

As they climb their way back out of the Wasp's abode the colt asks Pip what sort of things happen when demons are around.

"Hmm..." The floating infernal says teasingly, and after giggling continues, "It wouldn't be a very good idea for me to tell, or for you to find out."

Emerald tries to ask further, but Ruby says, "Agh, let's not do something that might make demons mad at us right before we are about to go fight them."

Emerald instead asks what sorts of things they should avoid with succubi or their followers.

"Just blast'em as soon as you see'em, I guess!" The pyro says giving a punch, "They can be tricky talkers sometimes. Best not even listen."

As they get out the door they see Joyride sitting out near the street.

She grins at them and then says, "We all ready to go?"

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-24 04:34:35 No. 31606454
>>31606057
>>31606068
>>31606076
>>31606387

Emerald decides to send Maple a letter really quick, the words coming to him quite quickly. He rolls it up and sends it off, and then says he is ready.

Emerald asks if there is anything he should do to prepare?

"Eh, well. It's not like we know what were are quite up against yet."

They begin to walk towards the East Gate. Apparently to get to Trotton it's faster to leave from that one. About an hour later they are walking east, the city slowly dissolving below the tree line.

Emerald asks if there is anything Ruby wants to talk about.

"Hmmm?" The filly wants to talk about, "Well, what happened with the deer and stuff? You guys just sorta left me behind I guess. Did you guys get the horn and everything?"

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-24 07:05:31 No. 31607061
>>31606474
>>31606553
>>31606581
>>31606609
>>31606755
>>31606893

Emerald tells the whole story, minus the lewd parts. It's not that he is afraid of sharing them, he just feels that it'd be weird to bring up by itself. If the conversation drifts that way then whatever.

"I... See." Ruby says, raising an eyebrow, "So Joyride isn't really a god right? I mean if it she was that'd explain some things but..."

Joyride laughs from in front of them and says, "Nicely done, shrimp."

Emerald asks if the succubus is going straight in the chest.

"Yup! The succubus won't be able to escape once it's locked inside, and I can transport it to somewhere more secure."

"How could a place possibly safe from a literal demon?" Ruby says confused.

"It's a special cage. Lot's of runes and wards all over it." Joyride says, "Makes it look pretty bitchin' as well."

Emerald asks what else besides the succubus hair they need for the potion.

"That's the last one!" Joyride says, a determined look on her face.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-26 03:38:10 No. 31616871
>>31607138
>>31607144
>>31608088
>>31608210

Emerald asks what she is going to do once she catches the succubus. Just shave it clean or something?

"Nah I told you. I have a cage ready for it. That way I can get hair from it whenever I want!" Joyride says triumphantly.

"So what, you are just going to keep a succubus trapped in a prison forever?" Ruby says, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing last forever kiddo." Joyride responds, and then continues, "What would you have me do? Shave her clean and then let her go she she can beguile and steal souls from others? Should I kill the succubus maybe?"

"Jeez, I dunno." Ruby says sighing and throwing up her hooves, "It just doesn't seem right. Especially considering Pip and stuff."

Emerald doesn't say anything, but he feels like Pip probably wouldn't feel too much empathy towards the succubus. She didn't seem to concerned with burning them to a crisp after all.

Emerald asks if they'll have to track down Stargazer first, or if she already knows where the succubus is.

"I already found out that there was a demon around Trotton somewhere. In fact I think the Succubus caused the landslide in order to hide whatever it was doing. It's very suspicious that there were no bodies found after all." Joyride says, humming to herself, "It was stargazer herself that confirmed it was a succubus with her type of magic and all."

Emerald asks what she plans to do if her potion doesn't work.

"I dunno." She says, giving a grin and shrugging, "I'll figure it out if that happens."

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-26 05:02:28 No. 31617419
>>31616905
>>31616973
>>31617316

Emerald asks about the colt in his vision. Perhaps that thing in the distance was the succubus.

"That's certainly a possibility, yes. Though I doubt a succubus would put themselves on the front lines. More likely it's some servant." the unicorn replies.

Emerald asks what he should do should a succubus attack him now that he doesn't have his ring.

"Just blast'em away. You might be safe from the magic because of the pendant, but I don't know for sure." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald asks what can be done for those under the sway of a Succubus, and asks why a succubus would want a whole town of people.

"Best you can do is knock'em out. You can't charm something that is already charmed. Not really anyway. As for the second part of that question." Joyride says giving a small frown, "Who knows?"

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-26 06:59:02 No. 31618232
>>31617572
>>31617456
>>31617743
>>31617799

Emerald says that if the potion doesn't work he'll do his best to find another one for her. He then asks if they are all at risk at being charmed.

"Well, you two maybe." Joyride says sticking out her tongue, "I'm way best Succubus levels of smooth."

Emerald asks if they'll be going for Hope or the Succubus first.

"Ultimately we'll have to deal with the succubus, so we should just focus on that." Joyride says, "We take out the succubus and we save Hope in the process!"

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-27 09:52:41 No. 31620846
>>31618267
>>31618498
>>31618456

Emerald asks about a bandit problem, and asks if they are going to visit the Pecan Family Farm. The colt thinks he remembers something about bandits.

"Are you saying we should make a detour? Here I thought you wanted to save Hope and everything." Joyride says, giving a smirk, "We have nothing to worry about bandits. I travel with certain spells on. Common things like wild animals and thugs aren't going to come after us. Hopefully we don't get another dragon though."

Emerald asks what Ruby thinks of the plan.

"You mean the lack of one?" Ruby says rolling her eyes, "Well, whatever. As long as we can save Hope and stuff it should be fine. If not, we just run, right?"

Emerald thinks of asking Pip her thoughts, and gives a little tap on her book. She emerges with a yawn. The colt explains the situation, and asks what she thinks.

"Wellll.... I could burn them to cinders if you find them. If they are hiding I could always smoke them out. But you know, it'll cost ya~!" Pip says giggling.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-27 12:10:18 No. 31621199
>>31620850
>>31620880
>>31620988
>>31621093

Emerald asks the demon what she CAN tell him without needing to do stupid soul stuff.

"Hmm... Well, it's a nice day out!" She says teasingly, pointing to the air, "We are going to Trotton. You and Ruby are foals. Joyride is not!"

Emerald rolls his eyes and then asks Joyride if he could learn any fire magic.

"Sure, I could teach ya something. Let's wait until we stop for the night." Joyride says. She goes on to explain they are going to walk a little while after dark just so when the wake the next day they'll reach Trotton sometime around early morning.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-27 04:18:33 No. 31622303
>>31621254
>>31621257
>>31621429
>>31621377
>>31621432
>>31621521
>>31621979
>>31622024

Emerald asks about her horn, and why it's so weird.

"Well... I can't make EVERYTHING perfect. Cut me some slack...." Pip says dismissively, poking her horn.

They continue to walk until slightly after dark, Joyride letting Pip light the way with a floating fireball. Emerald asks if he can read Pip's book, but both her and Joyride say that it's probably not a good idea.

Joyride says she is going to set up her portable house, and while they wait Ruby and the colt race around playing tag.

After setting it up Emerald notices that there is some extra floors on it.

"Yeah, thought I'd expand it a bit since I'm apparently hauling around three kids." She says, motioning to the others in her group.

Pip and Ruby stick their tongues out at Joyride and enter the portable house. As he enters Emerald asks about Olam's homework.

"Huh? Oh right. You did get a package. I think it was a book and some worksheets he wanted you to work on." Joyride says, yawning.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-28 10:01:00 No. 31626079
>>31622344
>>31622382
>>31622417
>>31623093

Everyone besides Joyride decides to look around the new house.

All the rooms that were there before are still here, however there have been additions on top of them. For instance, the ladder leading to Joyride's room has a room between it containing beds.

"Yeah, I figured if I was going to have more guests I should probably add more beds." She says, looking up at the colt as he looks around from the ladder.

The room contains four beds set across from each other, with a closet between all of them. As for the storage room, it now sits atop a sort of odd room. Half of the room is normal, but the other half is split from the first by a raised counter. On the other side of the counter the room looks like it's been fortified with thick metal sheets. Sitting atop these are several targets spaced at different distance intervals.

"Ah, yeah. Added this so you could practice magic or whatever." Joyride says, waving a hoof dismissively, "Make sure you use it alright?"

Everyone sits down to have a dinner of baked potatoes, and then afterwards Emerald sits down and does the homework Olam left him. It takes an hour or two, but he gets through it pretty easily.

Joyride is sitting in the main room reading some sort of trashy romance novel, while Pip and Ruby are sitting nearby playing blackjack, using poker chips to bet.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-28 11:51:08 No. 31626414
>>31626088
>>31626162
>>31626199
>>31626209
>>31626212

Emerald considers trying out the training room. He asks if they could maybe make some ammo for his gun so he can test it out.

"Hmm? Nah, I don't have the tools necessary to make ether shells here." Joyride says, flipping a page on a book titled 'The Broken Wings of Obsession'.

Emerald asks if maybe she can teach him some fire magic.

"What, tonight? Probably don't have the time. Just relax, lil' perv. Tomorrow may be a bit stressful." She says, grinning.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-28 05:37:04 No. 31627941
>>31626450
>>31626459
>>31627209
>>31627460

Emerald asks if maybe he could use the milking machine, just so tomorrow he may be a little harder to influence.

"I didn't bring it no." Joyride says sadly, "Didn't think you'd want to use it. You know runnin' on empty won't necessarily help you from being charmed right?"

Emerald asks if she could show him how to fire magic at the very least.

"Probably not? You may not be magically powerful enough to fire it. You still want to try?" Joyride says, looking over the top of her book.

(Pic unrelated, I just wanted to try to draw Emerald all dynamic and stuff.)

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-29 04:47:56 No. 31632802
>>31627960
>>31627987
>>31628030

Emerald says he reeeeeally wants to try firing the gun.

Joyride rolls her eyes and sighs, closing her book, "Fine, fine... Let's go lil' perv."

Emerald and Joyride walk to the targeting range. She explains that he needs to focus his magical energy into the gun, and then spark it with a little more. The gun takes care of the rest apparently.

"See, here, like this." She asks for the gun, and after giving it a little twirl she points it at the farthest dummy target.

A blue ball whizzes out of the gun and explodes on the target. The only thing left afterwards is the stick the dummy was being propped on. The stick burns for a bit, and then glows and starts to reassemble itself.

Emerald holds out his hooves for the gun. He really wants to try it now. Joyride relinquishes it and the colt does his best to follow her instructions, and after about five minutes he manages to fire out a blue orb of magic. The orb dissipates a few inches from the closest one.

"Heh, not bad for a first try." She says, giving him a punch on the shoulder.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-29 06:13:30 No. 31633210
>>31632936
>>31632970
>>31632826
>>31632880
>>31633133

Emerald focuses his magic and aims at the nearest target again. He shoots another blue projectile, and this time it collides with the dummy, but it only blows a small chunk out of the dummy.

"Oh, you got two out, nice job, but I wouldn't suggest-" Joyride starts, but Emerald is already focusing another shot.

---

Emerald sits up blearily. Staring around himself, he sees in a rather comfortable bed. Looking a bit farther he sees he's in the beds he saw earlier. In the bed next to his is Ruby, who is currently sleeping soundly.

He rubs his head. He supposes he went a bit hard on trying to shoot the gun. There is a clock nearby, and he notices that it's around 4am.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-30 02:57:27 No. 31638142
>>31633220
>>31633241
>>31633248
>>31633303
>>31633339
>>31633426
>>31633546
>>31633559
>>31633593
>>31633608
>>31633639
>>31633666
>>31633994
>>31635307

Emerald lays back down for a second and fumes. He can't believe he passed out again from over exerting himself. He thinks he should probably try and stop that.

The colt can't seem to get back to sleep, and after letting out a sigh and decides to look around the new rooms, namely this bedroom and the training area.

stepping lightly, he looks around at the closets and the bed. While they are spacious, there is nothing inside them other than Emerald's backpack. Next he creeps down to the training area to look at everything. He decides to get a closer look at the dummies. They appear to be nothimg more then pony shaped dolls made of burlap, but other than that they seem unremarkable.

He then goes to the kitchen and pours himself a bowl of cereal, eating at the table by himself.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-30 04:51:41 No. 31638649
>>31638164
>>31638207
>>31638292
>>31638350

Emerald tries to mentally prepare himself for today. He'll need to be in top form, if demons are as dangerous as Joyride and Pip make them sound to be.

He tells himself to watch what the Succubus or her kin might say. If Joyride and Pip are to be believed, they may try and trick him.

Emerald sighs, and takes the amulet from underneath his collar. He tries asking it questions, but it seems uninterested in answering.

As he does he hears a few clops come from the front room, and eventually Joyride appears.

"Oh!" She says in surprise, "Didn't expect anyone to be up. What's the matter lil' perv. That excited to see a succubus, are you?"

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-30 06:58:09 No. 31639314
>>31638673
>>31638682
>>31638683
>>31638686

The colt asks if there is a way to keep from passing out every time he tries new magic.

"Well, just don't push yourself so much. You're young. You got time. Don't overexert yourself." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald asks if Ruby will be safe.

"I dunno, as safe as someone can be considering where we are going." Joyride says, shrugging for a second time.

Emerald asks if he is going to be bait... Again.

"Well... I mean, if you want to be." Joyride says, grinning, "Like I said before, I don't have much in the way of plans yet."

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-31 01:20:12 No. 31643234
>>31639367
>>31639417
>>31639428
>>31639495
>>31641011

Emerald has to admit that he wouldn't mind being bait. He wants to be helpful, after all.

Contemplating this, Emerald asks if Pip could be used to sense the demons.

"Yeah, sorta. She can sense when a demon is near, but she can't be super precise until we get close the succubus. The most useful she could probably be is tell us if the demon is hiding somewhere in a room."

Emerald asks what she plans to do if the Order decide to attack them.

"Run, I suppose. But they'll have their hooves busy I'm sure. If we are lucky, the succubus may be causing enough trouble that they'll ignore us, or better yet, team up with us temporarily." Joyride says, pouring herself a bowl of cereal.

What does Emerald do?

2017-12-31 03:10:48 No. 31643738
>>31643272
>>31643286
>>31643291
>>31643307
>>31643329
>>31643335
>>31643547
>>31643585

Emerald asks if teaming up with them is a real possibility.

"Well... No." Joyride says grinning, "But hey, it could happen. At least maybe we could have them as reluctant allies long enough to get the Succubus."

Emerald asks what to do if the Jewel Guards recognize him.

"Well, just stay away from'em." Joyride says, eating some cereal, "I imagine if things went tits up though, they probably won't care that much. At least not at first."

What does Emerald do?
api | contact | donate | 0.059s | 6