There is a MIRACLE at the top of the tower...
... and I need it.
Total Quest Duration:1 years, 3 months, 15 daysTotal Word Count:137,211Total Quest Posts:996/1412
Avg Thread Duration: 3 days, 13 hours, 17 minutesAvg Word Count:3,267Avg Thread Posts:34
Current Thread Duration:1 days, 10 hours, 40 minutesCurrent Word Count:920Current Thread Posts:8
Total Threads:42

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-07-28 12:44:18 No. 28008323
Catch up at: https://www.anonpone.com/miracle/
Or if you want a quick start, read the char list: https://qt.catbox.moe/3c98e8
INV:
>AJ: Crystal ball, Hat (Worn), Humorous cow statuette, Cross necklace, Strange cross amulet, Peaches, Locked box, Whiskey, Keys
>Mirria: Cape (Worn), 1 pen, Binoculars (Worn), Ankh necklace (Worn), paper
>Rarity: Mask (Worn), key.
Objectives:
-Reach the top of the tower.
--Make sure the tower doesn't collapse too son
---Find the looping console and stop the loop
>>>
>>28005281
>>28004287
The coffee-making machine seems to have run out of ingredients quite a while ago, and only expells a diminutive of lukewarm air through a small plastic tube.
The table is filled with paperwork in a Suranean so dense I can't read it myself. Mirria tells me it's mostly paperwork related to shippings-- it seems like this was a cargo bay. She also mentions the newest one is several years old.
The file has even older paperwork, and several memos in the highest drawer.
The console has a LCD screen too, and seeing it I understand why do other ones preffer the slower but more detailed screens-- the constantly shifting text leaves afterimages that make it hard to read, and several characters I can't understand at first sight.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-07-28 02:06:16 No. 28008799
>>28008677
I press all they keys, trying to stop it without success.
After a moment it just shuts down, and I give the thing a panicked look, convinced that I broke it somehow.
Then Mirria taps my shoulder. She unplugged it.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-07-28 06:52:10 No. 28011002
>>28010708
We make our way back to Sabrina, picking up Winona again in our way. Before I can say anything, we hear Ludwig.
"So this place is falling apart." She says.
"What did I say about repeating myself?" Groans Sabrina.
"I could help you fix it, you know."
"And you are?"
"Call me Nimrod."
For a moment, the only sound is typing.
"You didn't answer my question." Answers Sabrina.
"Both you and some..." There's a short pause. " acquaintances of mine need this tower to stay afoot, and I am an arcanist with no interest in conflict with yours, or anything to do for that mater. Isn't that enough?"

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-07-28 07:30:04 No. 28011354
>>28011087
>>28011019
I can't help but cringe-- I really should have remembered to get Rarity here. She seemed like a people person.
My hoof makes a soft sound when I shift my weight, and that seems to be enough for Sabrina to hear me.
"Applejack? Is that you? The loop's gone now."
"We unplugged the computer, is that bad?" I answer.
"Not as far as I know."
Ludwig talks before she can continue, "Applejack? Can we talk outside?"

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-07-28 08:49:55 No. 28011969
>>28011740
We follow her outside with questioning looks, trying to ignore the cold, painful painful feeling of passing through a portcullis.
"The crystal--" Ludwig stops almost immediately after starting. "That thing was blue and talked to me not a second ago," She gives it a curious look while talking distractedly, "Anyway, it recognized me somehow and said it wasn't safe for me to tell the golem I am technically a dreamer, so I'd like it if you could not tell it. Oh!" She perks up, "I almost forgot. The crystal also told me to tell you to not say anything about the last few minutes. Something about being unable to bear too much stress."

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-07-29 12:51:11 No. 28013806
>>28013718
"Not to tell you or not to tell him? And why aren't you supposed to tell Sabrina?"
"I don't know, he seemed to be rushing to say it." There is a click from Rubicon, and a iota of blue returns to his surface.
"I-- I-- I-- I appear to have- to have- to be missing--" More of the broken clicks come from within him, "Nine minutes and forty-five seconds of memory. Wo--" His voice distorts beyond recognition for a moment, "It also-- also-- also seems like sssssssseveral of my pieces were overloaded somehow. The voix synthetizzzz-- syneth-- synth-- making unit is basically electro-- elktro--" There is another click, "Electronic sludge right now, seemingly because of the hit-- got-- heat of my emotional app-- apur-- appear-- apparatux-- systems. What did just happen, and why did I delete it?"
Both me and Mirria cringe away a step from him.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-07-29 01:35:46 No. 28016929
>>28014207
"I think you told us not to tell you."
"I..." He clicks several times. "I supposit-- suppose that makes sense."
"But we found out something about you and Sabrina." I add. Hopefully that'll cheer him up a bit.
"Th- than-- thanks. I wi--" He turns gray for a moment. "I appear tor-- to be brok-- birth-- building up heat. Turn me in-- on if you need me."
He shuts down again before we can say anything else.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-07-29 11:25:04 No. 28021249
>>28021018
I pass through the portal again, gesturing to Mirria to stay here for a moment.
"Do you need anything else?"
"Huh?" Sabrina turns her head, not quite taking her eyes off the screen, "No, I just ran a full diagnostic. This thing is-- No you stupid thing not that. This thing is just a bad system to work with, so 'A week or so' basically means 'It will fall at any given moment'. " She pauses for a second, muttering to herself, "I just wanted to find out if there was something we absolutely had to rush for. Thankfully I have time to repair this body--" There's an electric crackle in her throat, and her voice fades to nothingness.
She stops typing and, slowly and deliberately, punches a wall several times before noticing the metal of her arm is deforming.
She passes through the portal without a word, her head low in irritation.
api | contact | donate | 0.028s | 6