There is a MIRACLE at the top of the tower...
... and I need it.
Total Quest Duration:1 years, 3 months, 15 daysTotal Word Count:137,211Total Quest Posts:1077/1412
Avg Thread Duration: 3 days, 13 hours, 17 minutesAvg Word Count:3,267Avg Thread Posts:34
Current Thread Duration:2 days, 1 hours, 47 minutesCurrent Word Count:1,336Current Thread Posts:12
Total Threads:42

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-03 08:21:20 No. 28566362
Catch up at: https://www.anonpone.com/miracle/
Or if you want a quick start, read the char list: https://qt.catbox.moe/3c98e8 [In need of updates]

INV:
>AJ: Crystal ball, Hat (Worn), Humorous cow statuette, Cross necklace, Strange cross amulet, Peaches, Locked box, Whiskey, Keys
>Mirria: Cape (Worn), 1 pen, Binoculars (Worn), Ankh necklace (Worn), Notebook
>Rarity: Mask (Worn), key.

Objectives:
- Reach the top of the tower.
- Get Rubicon a new body or repair the one he has
- -Find the schematics to make it
- Rest.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-03 08:22:38 No. 28566374
"Twilight?"
The only answer is Twilight's jaw tensing and relaxing, every single muscle of her body stiff.
WARNING, DATA OUT OF BOUNDS.
"I know ya miss him."
WARNING, DATA IS KNOWN TO PRODUCE STRESS ABOVE SAFE THRESHOLDS.
"Who." Twilight is curt, only her eyes betraying the storm that must be raging inside her.
"Shinning."
The diminutive twitch in her wings, slightly longer jaw tensing, and twitch in her eye are telltale signs of how she's feeling.
WARNING, DATA IS OUT OF BOUNDS. WARNING, MEMORY AREAS UNREACHABLE TO SYSTEM. ANALYZING MEMORY AREAS.
"I am over that."
"You always think of him when this happens."
Twilight only worked her jaw.
"It's fine. I think about my folk too."
WARNING, SUBJECT IS BLOCKING MEMORY AREAS. WARNING, 60% POSSIBILITY OF STRESS FEEDBACK LOOP. WARNING, SYMPTOMS INDICATE 30% POSSIBILITY OF CARDIOVASCULAR LESION. WARNING, TWILIGHT SPARKLE UNREACHABLE. WARNING, COMMUNICATIONS CENTER UNREACHABLE.
There is an earth shaking groan near us, from the center of the plaza we are in, and we turn to it in reflex.
Out of the earth, spraying friction-burnt dirt and grass in all directions, a seemingly endless column of pale green and purple grows, its surface blurring from the speed at which it reaches for the skies.
The giant laughs, the shinning purple chains that hold it shattering together with the sk--
I wake up feeling tired, my throat throbbing painfully under the bandages.
Mirria is sitting in front of me with a downcast look, and I quickly notice that her netbook is resting in front of me, several lines of text scratched beyond legibility over the ones that aren't:
"Sorry for hitting you yesterday.
"I just got angry when you were so eager to take such a risk.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-03 11:07:24 No. 28567485
>>28567312
>>28567409
"I--" I stop talking the pain in my throat too much, and Mirria gives me her pencil.
Huh. I guess it'll be like this for a bit.
I write that it's okay, but that I prefer remembering.
She writes that as far as I knew it could've killed me, and that it very nearly did.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-04 12:05:12 No. 28567785
>>28567596
I write that not even remembering who I am is the same as being dead, and that I would take the gamble again.
She writes that she's tired of seeing me, everyone, get hurt constantly.
Who is she--?
(Yo r fr e d)
I stand with a jump and look around searching for the source of the voice, heart racing a mile a minute.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-04 01:05:56 No. 28568081
>>28567823
>>28567835
Is that Honesty? I call out to him mentally, in hopes that it may hear what what I think, or ask for it to at least give me a name.
(I m a ra d of)
A headache explodes in my head for a split second, nearly making me cry out in pain.

APNG version without fucked up palette, https://files.catbox.moe/rfir9y.png . I'd upload a webm but I have yet to find a good way to make them frame-by-frame

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-04 01:53:30 No. 28568232
>>28568166
I look around me and notice a note in the tree trunk which wasn't there before, which I grab and read:

>I think Lud is noticing. I've got to get the alemonia.
>If you are reading this, DON'T TRUST THE KNIFE. and put the note back where it was. It may be of use to someone later on.
>[email protected]

I try to show it to Mirria, but she doesn't seem to be able to see it. I write that I heard someone talk and she flies up immediately, scanning the area in wide circles, only to return and write that there's no one but us here.
My stomach grumbles.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-04 06:46:23 No. 28568900
>>28568232
My stomach grumbles.
Before I can turn to the fruit bearing tree behind me Mirria writes "SARIM" in big bold letters in her notebook and shakes in her teeth like a dog would a toy, and soon there's a soft sound near us not unlike sand sliding.
"Whatever did you need?" Sarim walks in from behind me. Mirria shows her what I wrote in the notebook, and he spends a moment in silence. "Hm, no, there isn't anyone but us here. Lud says that food will be done in about an hour and that you two ought to get a bath before it, there's a river east of here. Was there any other issue?"

FUCK I forgot the last part, I shouldn't run at 5 AM.
Now back to bed.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-04 02:19:03 No. 28570968
>>28568962
I shake my head and tap it, hoping than that'll get the point across. He only looks at me in confusion, so I use the notebook again.
"In your head? No," He says immediately, "Rest assured that I wouldn't allow any psionist but my sister in here, Are you feeling well?"
I shake my head and try to show him the note, but he doesn't seem to be able to see it either.
"The surgery was... rough at best, have you felt anything else?"
I shake my head again, growing irritated.
"I'll ask Lud, give me a moment." He falls quiet, mouthpieces falling slightly, "Ah. Er, I am not a medic and don't know how to say this in a way that isn't offensive, but she says you are quite probably hallucinating. Many of your memories are not like any... curse her language." He falls silent again, "Many of them aren't like any mnemonic structure ponies produce naturally. It should fix itself with time."

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-04 07:18:43 No. 28573185
>>28572905
I ask if she could make it faster somehow, and his answer is immediate.
"She's in no condition to perform any complex magic right now, after yesterday's impromptu surgery, and I very much doubt you are in a state to bear it either."

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-04 08:27:27 No. 28573767
>>28573414
I groan and rub my temples, tired of all this, and ask him what are we supposed to do, and for how long was I asleep.
"The best part of a day, actually. And if you want my advise? Rest and don't find eldritch oddities. You have nearly as good a knack for that as my sister." It's slightly unnerving to see his mouth pieces replicate a joking smile. "Take that bath, sleep, hold hooves, maybe read a book."
I try to nod, but another question comes to my mind.
"Sabrina? No one by that name came here..." he falls silent again, "Lud says she told Surane to keep an eye on her, but Surane say they don't remember being told anything."

>>28573462
Queued just in case there's any more questions for the crab person.

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-05 05:56:38 No. 28580089
>>28577627
>>28574416
Mirria flies up to look for the river and after a moment lands, then guides me to it.
Winona launches herself to it gladly, but Mirria doesn't let me and instead uses a branch to poke the water, probably in case there's something in it.

Sorry for taking so long, I had to do some stuff today.
And you can jump straight to dinner if you want to

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2016-10-05 10:08:38 No. 28581984
>>28580681
>>28581381
I am not feeling up to a cannon ball, but I take off my bags and jump into the water, splashing Mirria.
She scrambles in panic and falls to the water, her wings wet.
She looks at me in confusion for a moment, but Winona swims back to us and, after a second's consideration, licks her face.
Mirria stretches her wings fully and, with a strike strong enough that it lifts her in the water, splashes far more water on me than I splashed on her.

FUCK I thought this was bump and then I had to do something and THEN spent like half an hour to get AJ's expression semi right.
api | contact | donate | 0.035s | 6