There is a MIRACLE at the top of the tower...
... and I need it.
Total Quest Duration:1 years, 3 months, 15 daysTotal Word Count:137,211Total Quest Posts:1235/1412
Avg Thread Duration: 3 days, 13 hours, 17 minutesAvg Word Count:3,267Avg Thread Posts:34
Current Thread Duration:0 days, 3 hours, 36 minutesCurrent Word Count:607Current Thread Posts:4
Total Threads:42

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2017-03-06 09:51:28 No. 29624079
>>29617879
>>29617896 >>29618091
"That voice is--"
"And so spun the world." The voice interrupts me, making the headache intensify. "Again and further away."
"Voice?" Truth materializes besides Ludwig, spooking her, and blinks quickly several times, "You. Check her frontal lobe."
"I was going to," She says gruffly, her horn alighting. "And who are you?"
"A spirit. Keep it talking, Applejack."
"Who are you?" I don't know how many times I've asked this already.
"A bard by any other name..."
"A bard?"
"As a young thing, life sure's something..." It singsongs.
"There's no interaction with the cortex." Ludwig remarks. "The prefrontal is low, though."
"What for?" Truth approaches me, focused on my head, "What about the memory areas?"
"How do you mean, a young thing?" I say.
"And let's...." The voice starts fading.
"Hold on, I am pulling out something." Ludwig starts sweating. "The system is trying to keep it down."
"Hadn't you disabled it?"
"Something must be overruling the directive." Her breathing becomes faster as my head aches more and more strongly. "Applejack? Some help?"
I can barely see anything beyond the green sheet that seems to cover my eyes, and then it shifts to a powder blue tone, "I implore of you, sweet knight, that you do not force me outside." It whimpers in pain, "Forgive what poisoned nectar may spill in my dreams, and grant me blissful sleep once again."

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2017-03-06 10:59:24 No. 29624442
>>29624338
"Joy?" I make an effort to try seeing past the blue, "Is that you?"
"Joy? If it is the spirit with whom you confuse me, I must say I am not... even if once admired her from a distance, loved her even." It grunts, a sudden, numbing grief reaching me. "Why must you torture me so with memories of one who I no longer am? What happened that you can not allow me to slumber anymore, has the endless litany of climbing stolen any kindness from you, or the violet widow finally rusted your shinning armor?"

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2017-03-07 12:39:08 No. 29625018
>>29624852
"Can't you speak more clearly!?" I Snap from the headache.Something touches my side, a familiar contact that I recognize to be Mirria, and that gives me the strength to speak more clearly, "I don't know who you are, or why you are in my head, or want to hurt you."
"Who I was is not important- to me, or to anyone who once may have known. And it was not I, at least not knowingly, who choose to invade you so... My vessel was failing, ancient long before I filled it, and the choice was between oblivion and invasion. Or have you forgotten again, knight of mine? Must I again convince me to have the pity to leave me undisturbed, for I know not how to escape you again? Must I tell you of how the violet widow blocked my presence within you, in rightful fear that I may bring ills to you? Of what you risk by angering her?"

!!6rS9Q/1DV6r 2017-03-07 01:27:37 No. 29625219
>>29625110
"Who. Are. You!?" I say for the third time, making an effort not to shout.
"Who I was is not--"
"I don't care for that!" I give up on it. "Tell me what you are!"
"I am but the specter of a specter, a bard who feels words have no worth left, stolen of too much to know the answer of whom for certain... it was you who felt we were kindred spirits, and who accepted my request of rest."
"Applejack." Ludwig sounds tired, "It's trying to pull away again."
"What else could you need from one who dons grief like you your armor?" The voice sounds pained, "To even know all I cannot remember... do you not know such pain? "
api | contact | donate | 0.023s | 6