Persona with ponies. Either you know what that is or you don't
Total Quest Duration:2 years, 0 months, 16 daysTotal Word Count:652,304Total Quest Posts:1268/2090
Avg Thread Duration: 3 days, 13 hours, 30 minutesAvg Word Count:7,498Avg Thread Posts:24
Current Thread Duration:1 days, 22 hours, 54 minutesCurrent Word Count:5,247Current Thread Posts:17
Total Threads:87

2015-06-02 02:37:06 No. 23297034
"Ace Investigations" Edition

>>23248934 Old Thread

Thread for ongoing MLP Persona greentext as well as relevant horse, persona, and horseona pics/discussion.

We only ask that you accept full responsibility for the choices you make. For ye chooseth this fate of your own free will.

Story so far:
Calendar: http://pastebin.com/rdk25Xhv

Part 1: http://pastebin.com/Etf0a4E6
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/6jqrre08
Part 3: http://pastebin.com/8EsQCj1h
Part 4: http://pastebin.com/8X3mcyQt
Part 5: http://pastebin.com/DBGbBxyM

2015-06-02 03:02:20 No. 23297350
“I think… we need more information.”
>”I suppose that’s fair. Think about just how different the situation became after we read the third and fourth notes. It completely changed the way we looked at things… so perhaps we’ll need the fifth note after all.” Fluttershy says.
>”I still feel like we could figure something more… but we really don’t have all the pieces yet, do we? So I guess we can’t be sure who that prisoner is… or who wrote that letter either.”
>”Maybe we’re all taking this stuff too seriously.” Pinkie suggests. “I mean, it is a dream after all, right? Maybe it’s symbooooliiiiic!”
>”Pinkie Pie does have a point. All of our Fantasias have tried to communicate to us through allegory and symbolism, haven’t they? From what I’ve heard, only Princess Celestia’s Fantasia was anywhere close to straightforward. The note and the prison probably don’t truly exist.” Rarity says.
>”Then what’s it supposed to symbolize?” Dash asks.
>”Perhaps we’re thinking incorrectly about this. Anonymous understands the Alicorn tongue naturally. It could be that the note is in that language because it is the language he thinks in.” Celestia proposes.
>”But we found other notes in Equestrian. If his mind just thinks of everything in that language, why weren’t the third and fourth notes like that too?” Spike asks.
>Celestia closes her eyes and sighs. “I suppose that’s true. I’m afraid interpreting dreams was always my sister’s strong suit. Not my own. I wish I could help more… perhaps I should re-examine the Equestrian records to see if any others have been sentenced to magical imprisonment for treason. I’ll let you know if I find anything. Is there anything else you wish to discuss, or shall we adjourn for the night until new information is revealed?”

2015-06-02 03:04:05 No. 23297373
“I think… we need more information.”
>”I suppose that’s fair. Think about just how different the situation became after we read the third and fourth notes. It completely changed the way we looked at things… so perhaps we’ll need the fifth note after all.” Fluttershy says.
>”I still feel like we could figure something more… but we really don’t have all the pieces yet, do we? So I guess we can’t be sure who that prisoner is… or who wrote that letter either.”
>”Maybe we’re all taking this stuff too seriously.” Pinkie suggests. “I mean, it is a dream after all, right? Maybe it’s symbooooliiiiic!”
>”Pinkie Pie does have a point. All of our Fantasias have tried to communicate to us through allegory and symbolism, haven’t they? From what I’ve heard, only Princess Celestia’s Fantasia was anywhere close to straightforward. The note and the prison probably don’t truly exist.” Rarity says.
>”Then what’s it supposed to symbolize?” Dash asks.
>”Perhaps we’re thinking incorrectly about this. Anonymous understands the Alicorn tongue naturally. It could be that the note is in that language because it is the language he thinks in.” Celestia proposes.
>”But we found other notes in Equestrian. If his mind just thinks of everything in that language, why weren’t the third and fourth notes like that too?” Spike asks.
>Celestia closes her eyes and sighs. “I suppose that’s true. I’m afraid interpreting dreams was always my sister’s strong suit. Not my own. I wish I could help more… perhaps I should re-examine the Equestrian records to see if any others have been sentenced to magical imprisonment for treason. I’ll let you know if I find anything. Is there anything else you wish to discuss, or shall we adjourn for the night until new information is revealed?”

2015-06-02 03:33:24 No. 23297735
“We’ll table this stuff for now. But I do have some other things I should ask while you’re here. First off, did you hear about Cadance’s true name?”
>”I did indeed.” Celestia responds politely. “Twilight was kind enough to send me a letter, and I contacted Cadance through the mirror to speak with her and learn what I could about her story.”
“Ah, that’s good. Then… do you know anything about the names “The Black Pharaoh” or “The White Man”?”
>Celestia pauses for a moment, then shakes her head. “I’m afraid those names don’t hold any meaning to me.”
“I see… well it was worth a shot. Anyway, everyone’s dismissed for tonight then. Let’s get some rest. Love you all.”
>”We love you too!” They answer in unison before laughing.
>You’re not sure what to make of the fact that Spike was included in that.
>Oh well. Four loves yada yada.
>You shut off the mirror and all headed your separate ways, heading straight off to bed.

Monday, January 23rd

>21 days until the next full moon.
>You wonder just what’s going to happen then.
>But you’re still going to have to go about your daily life regardless of what it is.
>Even with this threat on the horizon, you keep your head high as you do some work for Cranky.
>Although you feel a bit unsure how to respond when he poses the question to you…
>”So, sonny. Hearts and Hooves day is next month. You know what it is, right?”
“Yeah, I’ve heard of it.”
>”So what’re your plans then?”
>You wonder how you should respond to him...

2015-06-02 07:36:25 No. 23300816
>You spend such a long time thinking it over he starts to seem a bit worried, but eventually you speak up.
“I’ll just have to go on a group date with all of them the day of. But before that… I guess I’ll give them each a day of their own.”
>Cranky eyes you warily. “Don’t hurt yourself, son.”
“My body is ready.”
>”Then I guess it’s ready to get back to work. Now come on.”
>You worked for him a little while longer.
>After you finished, you decided to see Rarity at her boutique.

Carousel Boutique, Evening

>Rarity comes running when you enter.
>”Good evening, Darling!” she greets you cheerfully.
“Evening, Rarity. Glad to see you’re doing well. How’s the dress going?”
>”I just finished the cloudstone clasp. Would you like to take a look at it?”
“Sure thing.”
>You have a seat on her couch to wait while she grabs you a cup of coffee before sitting next to you and gently levitating the polished gem attached to a circle of cloth into your hands.
>It weighs next to nothing, and the color and sheen remind you almost of a pearl, but the structure of it seems quite different, being made into a thin rounded disc about an inch wide.
>The clasp certainly looks like a luminous full moon on a clear night when it’s fastened.
>And when you undo it, the pieces separate into a smaller full moon and an angled crescent moon.
“It looks beautiful.”
>”Thank you, Darling. I hope Princess Luna likes it too. And I believe with this I’m just about finished. I just need to attach it to the dress, and voila!”
>Her enthusiastic smile fades.
>”But I wonder... then what?”
>What’s after that? What should I make next…”
>What should you suggest to her?

2015-06-02 09:45:14 No. 23302491
“Make something for you, Rarity.”
>She looks at you curiously. ”For me?”
“Yeah. As a gift to yourself. And to all of us. I’m sure we’d all love to see you looking your best.”
>Rarity smiles softly. “A dress of my own…”
>”I haven’t worn any since I’ve gone dark. Nothing I have fits my new color palette.”
“So it’ll be something new, won’t it?”
>Rarity looks excited. “Now that I think about it… why, I could pull off all sorts of outfits I couldn’t before!”
“Sounds like you’ve got some ideas in mind, huh?”
>”I most certainly do, Darling. Now be a dear and head on home. You can take the cup if you like.”
“I- You want me to leave? I just got here…”
>Rarity laughs haughtily, “Darling, I have to start on this right this instant! I love you, but I’m afraid I can’t let you watch me work this time.”
“I can’t?”
>”Of course not! You’d ruin the surprise, Darling. I want to make something that’ll knock your socks off when you see me in it. I can’t very well let you see it before it’s finished if I want that, now can I?”
“I guess not… oh well then. Take care, Rarity. I’ll see you around soon.”
>Rarity looks back with a smile. “You too, darling. I’ll finish it as soon as I can for you.”
>You left Rarity’s place and headed over to meet up with Twilight.

>Tonight you were going to ask Lyra a few questions...
>You asked Twilight to come along with you just in case.
>Everyone seems to say that she’s just a normal unicorn, or a normal unicorn with some strange obsession with hands.
>But at this point her normalcy is starting to get a little suspicious.
>There’s only one way to get to the bottom of this.

Lyra’s House, Night

>Twilight stands beside you as you knock on the door to Lyra’s place.
>It’s nice 2 floor home about the same size as Vinyl’s place next door. Maybe slightly bigger.
>She beams upon seeing you standing in the doorway, but then looks a bit serious.
>”Oh. Hello, Anonymous. Princess Twilight. Is there something I can help you with?”

2015-06-02 10:22:48 No. 23302952
“Good evening, Lyra. I’d like to come in for a minute and talk to you about humans.”
>Lyra casts a suspicious glance up at you.
>”Right now?”
“It’s not too late, is it?”
>Lyra shakes her head. “It’s not that.”
>”It’s not about the time, I’m wondering why you want to talk to me about humans right now.”
>”You’ve been here since Nightmare Night, and you only want to talk to me about humans right now? Why?”
“Well, we were hoping you might have some information about humans that could help me figure out my identity.”
>Lyra glances over at Twilight.
>”Shouldn’t you know more about humans than anypony? You’ve been to a whole world full of them. And so has Sunset Shimmer.”
>”I do know a lot about them.” Twilight answers. “But I’m wondering if you’ve heard of them before we had our conversation. Because I’m wondering why you knew to ask me about humans.”
>”Who said I asked you anything about humans?” Lyra says nonchalantly. “I don’t think you’re recalling the events of our conversation properly. After all, you were pretty hammered. And I didn’t make you drink anything you didn’t order before you started spilling all that information to me. You just happened to start talking about it, Princess Twilight.”
>You look down at Twilight.
“Is that true?”
>Twilight blushes slightly. “I… I’m pretty sure she mentioned humans first. Probably…”
>”You don’t sound very sure. But I was there. And you brought it up first. And I don’t know anything about humans beyond what you told me. Now can I leave, or is this some kind of royal inquisition?”
>Lyra seems distrustful…
>What should you do?

2015-06-03 12:45:29 No. 23304442
“Hey, Twilight… could you go ahead and wait for me back at the Library?”
>”Huh? But I thought…”
“It’s fine, Twilight. I just want to talk to Lyra alone for a bit, okay?”
>Twilight nods. “All right then. I’ll head back.”
>Twilight spreads her wings and flies off towards the castle.
>Lyra watches her leave, then looks back to you.
“Is there anything you’d like to say now that she’s gone?”
>”Maybe. Maybe not.”
>”What does it matter if she’s gone? How do I know anything I tell you won’t just go straight to her?”
“What wouldn’t you want her to know?”
>”Maybe something, maybe nothing. And what’s it to you?”
“This really is important to figuring out my identity. You might know something that Twilight doesn’t. And if you do, it could be something that could help me.”
>Lyra glances back into her house briefly and looks back to you. “If I did know something, why should I trust you? Everypony knows you’re doing it with her. How do I know I can trust you to keep a secret? What’s in it for me if I put my neck out on the line to help you? How do I know you're not trying to trick me?”

2015-06-03 11:32:43 No. 23307979
>You reach into your pocket and pull out the amulet Twilight gave you.
“How about this?”
>Lyra’s eyes widen. “Is that…”
“It’s the human to pony amulet that works both ways. If a pony puts this on, they’ll turn into a human. Just like Sunset Shimmer did.”
>Lyra stares at it awestruck.
“You know something, don’t you? I’ll give this to you if you tell me what it is. And if necessary I’ll even Pinkie Promise I won’t tell Twilight anything you don’t want me to.”
>She shakes her head and sobers up, looking at you seriously.
>”Put it on first. I want to make sure it really works.”
>You sigh and slip it over your head to give her a demonstration, briefly assuming a pony form before taking it back off and holding it out to her.
>She takes it from you gently with her magic, cautiously floating it over her head and slipping it on…
>In an instant, Lyra changes into a fully grown fully nude human woman with short mint-green hair.
>She holds her new hands up in front of her face, staring at them with bright golden eyes and smiling widely.
“Oh wow, Twilight really did screw up on clothes…”
>Lyra ignores you and immediately sticks her fingers into her mouth, closing her eyes.
“Lyra…?”
>”Oh!” She blushes and quickly takes the amulet off, shrinking back down to a pony. “Right, plenty of time for that later… all right then. You want to talk? Come inside and tell me what you want to know.”
>Lyra turns around and walks back into her house.
>You follow cautiously, closing the door behind you before sitting down on her couch.
>Lyra’s house certainly has a… theme to it.
>There are numerous statues and models of hands from various armed races.
>She even has an unusual hand-shaped chair that she sits in.
>”So tell me, what do you want to know?”

2015-06-03 12:29:17 No. 23308399
“I want to know what you know about humans, Lyra.”
>”Humans, huh…”
“Specifically, if they ever existed in Equestria.”
>Lyra’s horn glows and she floats a glass of red wine over to herself, taking a sip.
>”The first to ever discover the existence of a species called human was Star Swirl the Bearded.”
>”He discovered them during one of his trips to another dimension. He thought it was curious how some of their features were shared between beings of our world such as Centaurs and Minotaurs. Creatures that didn’t exist in their world.”
>”He also found that humans strangely lacked magic, when nearly every single world he’d travelled to had magic in some form or another.”
“How’d you find this out?”
>”Got lost on the way to the bathroom when I was playing at Canterlot Castle. Wound up in some abandoned study and found some lost notes from Star Swirl. He wasn’t big on organization.”
“So then what did Twilight tell you?”
>”Just that she went through a mirror that serves as a portal between our world and a parallel one populated by humans. And that it was the same place my old classmate Sunset Shimmer vanished to, and she’d been living there for a while.”
>”As for them existing in Equestria…”
>”There’s no such thing as “humans” in Equestria. That species just doesn’t exist in this world.”
>”Beyond yourself, I guess.”
“Is that really all?”
>Lyra simply responds by taking a sip of her wine.
>She still seems a bit guarded…
>Perhaps you know a subject or two that could get her talking.

2015-06-03 01:17:18 No. 23308850
“Does the name ‘The Black Pharaoh’ or ‘The White Man’ mean anything to you?”
>!
>Lyra’s hold on her wineglass falters for just a moment, causing it to spill slightly.
>That definitely struck a chord with her.
>”How… how do you know those names?”
“I came across some info that some a demon by one of those names was operating in Equestria in the form of a human. Can you tell me anything about them?”
>Lyra takes a long sip of her wine.
>”Why would I know anything about demons?”
“I don’t know. Is it wrong to know about them?”
>”Depends on how much you know.”
“Well I’ll Pinkie Promise not to tell anyone how much you know. Does that work?”
>You notice Lyra glancing to her bookcase.
>”Do it then.”
>You stand up and perform the silly little ritual.
“I Pinkie Promise not to tell anypony anything about you that you don’t want me to. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.”
>”Works for me.”
>Lyra hops out of her chair and trots over to the bookcase.
>She slides it to the right, revealing a little safe built into the wall.
>But then, she ignores the safe and looks down with her horn glowing, opening up the floor beneath the bookcase to reveal a trapdoor leading down.
>”Watch your head.” She warns you before climbing down into the basement.
>You cautiously step down into the basement, crouching down and fumbling your way through the dark until Lyra’s horn glows, lighting a few candles to illuminate the room in a faint light.
>The room is filled with strange statues of demonic creatures, bookshelves crammed with tomes in some languages you can’t recognize, arcane symbols scrawled on the walls, and a faded painting of a horned devil-like man with black skin and hooves.
“What the…”
>”Guess I should explain how all this started…”
>”About 10 years ago, I was living in Canterlot.”
>”I’d just graduated from CSGU, but I was still having trouble getting into the career I wanted.”
>”After I got my fourth rejection letter, I went out to a bar to try to drown my sorrows.”

2015-06-03 01:36:42 No. 23309045
>”Then I met this really nice Unicorn stallion… at least, I thought he was nice.”
>”I was feeling worthless, and he knew all the right things to say to me.”
>”He even convinced me to go back to his place.”
>”And when I got there… it turned out he was a dark wizard named Willow Wisp. And I was his latest victim in a serial kidnapping case.”
“I’ve heard about that guy… he kidnapped you?”
>Lyra nods sadly.
>”He was going to sacrifice our hearts in a black magic ritual to grant himself strength.”
>”At first I was scared… he did all sorts of terrible things to me and then threw me into this creepy dungeon with a bunch of other mares.”
>”I was tied up… and thrown into that terrible place.”
>”But that’s when I saw it…”
>Lyra points to the painting on the wall of the hooved man. “I saw this in the ritual room.”
“This was his?”
>”Not exactly. The real one got confiscated for evidence. I painted this from memory… because I’ll never forget that moment.”
>”When I looked up and saw that demon on the wall… I just couldn’t stop looking at his hands.”
>”I wondered what they felt like… how they’d taste… being bound and restrained with that beautiful demon’s picture towering over me like that… it was the most exhilarating feeling I’d ever experienced.” She sighs.
>”I started talking more with Willow Wisp… I got him to tell me more about that demon he called The Black Man.”
>”He said that The Black Man taught Dark Magic to ponies in ancient times. An ancient and powerful demon…”
>”I kept asking him more and more about his Dark Magic, and Willow Wisp was happy to tell me what I wanted to know.”
>”I started developing Stockhorse Syndrome. I complied with all of his wishes and didn’t try to escape so long as he kept telling me more about demons.”
>”Eventually he was caught by the Torchbearers.”
>”I got my career on track finally and made some connections as a Lyrist… but I couldn’t stop thinking about that creature’s hands. So I started researching Demons... and Dark Magic."

2015-06-03 02:04:33 No. 23309323
“You’re researching dark magic…?”
>”Hey, don’t get the wrong idea! I’m not a Dark Wizard. I know what using Dark Magic does to you. It’s so stupid… it’s not like I’m using Dark Magic or teaching it to somepony. I just want to know about it for my own purposes. It's not like I'm actually going to try to summon a demon, I just want to learn about them. Why should it be illegal just to know?”
>You look around nervously, still feeling a bit unsafe down here.
“Well you know now. So what did you find out?”
>”A lot. I found there were more demons that took on that kind of human form.”
>”And I started to make a connection between them…”
>”Several of them that share the same M.O.”
>”They take on a human-like form and offer magic to somepony… that causes a terrible suffering.”
>”And they never act alone. Never directly interfering with the world. Always working through somepony that’s been given a choice. Even if it’s a bunk choice, or if they’ve been tricked. It’s part of his game.”
>”The White Man, The Black Pharaoh, The Black Man, Samael, The Whispering Man… so many names. So many forms. Always in a different place. Never two of them in the same region.”
“Those last two are new.”
>”Samael is what some ponies consider to be the angel of death, or its incarnation. As for The Whispering Man, that one’s REALLY old. You wouldn’t believe how hard it was to find information on that one. I don’t even know where it’s from, other than he caused the collapse of an entire ancient civilization. But anyway, I think they’re all one entity. Just masks worn by a single being of darkness.”
“Then what are they really?”
>Lyra turns from the painting and looks at you.
>”Their true name…”
>”Is Nyarlathotep. The Crawling Chaos.”

2015-06-03 04:47:30 No. 23311322
“Nyarlathotep… so that’s… Lyra, what more do you know about the incarnation called The Black Pharaoh?”
>”Less than I’d like… I mean, I only just got the name and a vague description. But it’s definitely him.”
“What do you mean?”
>Lyra frowns. “It seems that ponies who get a good look at him… don’t end up so well in the head after.”
“They go insane, huh?”
>Lyra nods. “Something about his presence causes the mind of ponies to deteriorate. They start to get haunted by nightmares and mysterious voices… So if you’re looking for info on him, asylum records are a good place to check.”
“Makes sense… so where’d you find the info on The Black Pharaoh?”
>”The Crystal Empire!”
>!
“The Crystal Empire…?”
>”Yeah, as soon as the Crystal Empire reappeared, I took a trip out there to see if they had their own version of him. And it turns out they did.”
“How long ago?”
>”I’m… not really sure. Probably before their dark age where King Sombra took over and enslaved everypony. Everything I found was in Neightalian, so I only got enough to figure out his name and some crazed scribblings of a human-like creature. So I’m pretty sure Nyarlathotep is known as The Black Pharaoh out there in The Crystal Empire.”
"Do you have any of the information you found in here?"
>"I don't... it's all stuff that's back there. Sorry. Is there anything else I can do to help?"

2015-06-03 07:23:13 No. 23313064
“About Nyarlathotep… do you know of any times he’s used his own magic?”
>”He doesn’t, except at the request of others. He grants them power or makes deals with them, but never affects things directly that he isn’t given permission to. He wants them to choose that fate of their own free will.”
“What about The White Man? What do you know about him?”
>”Very little. I’m not even sure where he’s from. Or if he’s real. But there’s an old poem with a rough sketch of a human in white clothes associated with it.”
“A poem?”
>”Yeah, the gist of it is that he comes to a town and says they’ll never find anypony who’ll say he’s steered them wrong. But then it turns out he is giving them a bad deal, they’ll just never find the victims.”
“Sounds like him… Lyra, listen… we think SIHN might be caused by somepony using Nyarlathotep’s magic.”
>”What?”
“Yeah. And they’re still out there. So I need to be able to discuss this with them so we can stop whoever’s using his magic.”
>Lyra looks a bit worried…
>”I… Okay. You can tell them this information. Just… don’t tell them WHY I know it, okay? Can you do that? Please? I don’t want to go to jail for this… I just want to live a normal life, you know? Just a normal life with my very special somepony, making a living as a lyrist, and secretly learning about demons in my spare time. And I’ll Pinkie Promise not to tell anypony about Nyarlathotep being related to SIHN either.
“I’ll try my best to be discreet. You helped me a lot here, Lyra. Just stay safe. I wouldn’t want to see you end up like those other ponies.”
>”I know. I’ll try to be careful. You do your best too, okay? Just because I think his hands are sexy doesn’t mean I want him destroying Equestria or anything.”
“Enjoy the amulet. Take care, Lyra.”
>You headed up from her creepy basement and left the house.
>Should you try to call for a team meeting to discuss this information?
>Or should you just have Twilight pass it along?

http://strawpoll.me/4535111

2015-06-03 11:48:18 No. 23315894
>You figure it’s time for another team meeting…
>You took a shortcut through the Velvet Room.
Velvet Room

>Elizabeth is waiting for you alone again.
>She looks up at you solemnly. “Good evening, my esteemed guest.”
>”First things first… The Hanged Man Arcana has earned a special place inside your heart. You will carry it with you as long as you live.”
>”So it seems you’ve learned of a terrible being that lurks in this world…”
>”This malevolent force is the eternal foe of us who inhabit the Velvet Room.”
>”And he has sowed the seeds of chaos in this world as well…”
>”Dear guest, we urge you to stop this being’s machinations at all costs. His will must not be allowed to come to pass.”
>”Ah yes… his will. I suppose it is permissible for me to explain this to you.”
>”It is time you learned the true nature of your battle.”
>”He is the embodiment of the collective evil that exists within all hearts and minds.”
>”He wishes for nothing more than the complete destruction of all life.”
>”But he wishes it not for it to be by his hand… but their own.”
>”He gives the world the tools it needs to destroy itself, in hopes that their dark nature will win and prove that the heart is ultimately evil.”
>”We in the Velvet Room serve a master who believes differently.”
>”One who trusts in the power of the heart to lead the world to enlightenment.”
>”He is the creator of the Velvet Room, and all of its inhabitants.”
>”He chooses not to interfere so directly as our enemy does. In fact, it has been a very long time since any have seen him at all.”
>”But this battle between good and evil has played out in many worlds, through many proxies. And though this enemy’s machinations have failed thus far, it seems he has made this world into his new battleground.”
>"We will support you however we can to vanquish this foe."
>"By the way, we have a wonderful adventure planned for you on Saturday. You simply handle preparations on your end, and I shall handle mine."
>"Until then, fare thee well."

2015-06-04 01:31:56 No. 23321042
Twilight’s Castle Library, Night

>You found Twilight and asked her to gather up the team to discuss things.
>After 10 minutes or so, the last of them finally make their way to the castle meeting room.
>They seem a bit tired… but you assure them that this is important.
>You sent a signal through the mirror, and soon Celestia joins the conversation.
>You let them first know that you Pinkie Promised not to reveal anything more than the following information.
>Pinkie looks serious when you mention that, and while Twilight seems to want to speak up, she thinks better of it.
>You told them the information you learned from Lyra…
>About how The Black Pharaoh and The White Man are all the same entity, a being called Nyarlathotep who takes on many forms.
>You start to tell them of his other identities as The Black Man, Samael, and The Whispering Man, but when you mention that last one, Celestia stops you immediately.
>”Repeat that.” she says sternly.
“The Whispering Man… have you heard of him?”
>Celestia has an intense look in her eyes as she speaks. “Very briefly. It’s been a long time… but I remember my father speaking of him before the war started.”
>”He only spoke of him in passing… but I’m sure of it. Nyarlathotep was responsible for our civilization’s fall as well.”
>”Anonymous.”
“Y-Yes, Tia?”
>”It’s clear now that we are facing a foe whose existence in this world is unforgivable.”
>”You must stop him at all costs before he can cause any more destruction.” Celestia says with a hint of barely contained fury in her voice.
>”But can we even fight something as powerful as that…?” Twilight wonders.
>”We should focus on stopping this Jailer first.” Sunset says. “The one who calls him The Black Pharaoh.”
>”Hold on. I feel like I’m missing something obvious here, but if we’re talking about ponies using Dark Magic from the Crystal Empire… doesn’t that sound like it’s obviously gotta be King Sombra?” Dash asks.
>"I think the obvious thing yer missin' is he's dead." AJ says.
api | contact | donate | 0.079s | 6